Kris Jenkins To Retire

MikeJetsWord

I provided you with what the experts say about a NT in a 3-4 defense and you still find humour and the need to mock? You need to re-evaluate your football knowledge here.

Here was my comment thats been ridiculed.

NTs arent supposed to be sack leaders in a 3-4 defense.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I provided you with what the experts say about a NT in a 3-4 defense and you still find humour and the need to mock? You need to re-evaluate your football knowledge here.

Here was my comment thats been ridiculed.

You aren't telling anyone here anything they don't already know.... yet you talk down to everyone as though you are providing insight. Arrogant posturing while conveying rudimentary football knowledge is what solicits the mockery.

On the contrary, I only think I know more than you.

Proceed with antagonizing the board...

I've seen the Rise of the Planet of the Apes trailers. I know what you're up to, and I don't trust you one bit.

You aren't telling anyone here anything they don't already know.... yet you talk down to everyone as though you are providing insight. Arrogant posturing while conveying rudimentary football knowledge is what solicits the mockery.

Nevermind.

Great year? 3.5 sacks? Id take DeVito or Pouha anyday of the week over him.

Enjoy the Hall of Fame induction ceremoney when they induct Jenkins, be sure to let us know how it was.

POT

Solicits? Talk down? If the shoe fits............ Last time I checked this board was built on OPINIONS. If you dont like mine simply put me on IGNORE.

You make NO sense.

The irony of this post is that it is YOU that cannot handle hearing any opinion other than your own, and it is YOU that resorts to pettiness and personal attacks when the conversation goes over your head. When I've busted your chops, I've done so in good nature - the same way I have with everyone here. Yet, you act like I've got some sort of target on you. Pay attention, I give everyone a hard time... frankly you didn't even register in my memory until your recent obsession with TomShane drove you to engulf the entire site with your stupid nonsense.

Now you are flipping off the whole board. If I were a mod, I'd ban you just to get you to step away from the keyboard for a spell. You need it.

Anyway, I honestly have been trying to point out to you that you'll enjoy posting here more if you don't antagonize the whole board, but you continually act like a punk bitch to me. So now, I'll just sit back and let the wolves pick you apart... any benefit of the doubt I had been affording you, is kaput.

Enjoy the Hall of Fame induction ceremoney when they induct Jenkins, be sure to let us know how it was.

:face:

Pouha's had 2.5 sacks in six years. You seriously can't think that you can accurately assess a NTs performance using tackle and sack stats can you?

If you do, you've already lost this argument.

I can assure you that this is purely unintentional, which makes it that much more awesome.

Is it just me or has RJF been funny as hell lately? Funny like he used to be on JI back in '05-06. I mean, Crusher funny.

You must be getting laid on a regular basis lately. Whatever it is keep it up.

Doooo it Doug!!!!

Im not mad, are you? I find it amusing to internet argue with "so-called" brother NYJETS fans. A select few of you are only here to argue.mock and ridicule and dont know a dam thing about football. Arent message boards built on OPINIONS?

P.S Optimus Primate the inocent one in all this, or at least thats what he/she wants you to believe.

Im not mad, are you? I find it amusing to internet argue with "so-called" brother NYJETS fans. A select few of you are only here to argue.mock and ridicule and dont know a dam thing about football. Arent message boards built on OPINIONS?

P.S Optimus Primate the inocent one in all this, or at least thats what he/she wants you to believe.

You are a special kind of stupid.

spider-man-meme-13.jpg

I see the problem. You don't know anything about football.

Guys getting enough heat. Stop with the personal attacks.

People call each other stupid on this website 1,500 times a day. I don't think its all that personal tbh, but I'll comply because YOU asked me to.

For the record, I've been sincere with him, and he's been a punk in response. I honestly hadn't realized the extent to which he's made himself the site's new whipping boy until today.

When 1 person goes out of his way to antagonize the entire user-base of a site, that person is commonly referred to as a troll... just saying.

People call each other stupid on this website 1,500 times a day. I don't think its all that personal tbh, but I'll comply because YOU asked me to.

For the record, I've been sincere with him, and he's been a punk in response. I honestly hadn't realized the extent to which he's made himself the site's new whipping boy until today.

When 1 person goes out of his way to antagonize the entire user-base of a site, that person is commonly referred to as a troll... just saying.

People could call each other stupid 1 million times a day on this site. I dont care. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE

Archived