JETS INTERESTED IN RONNIE BROWN?

Jetme23

Never in my life have I felt so confident that a rumor is not true. The Jets have 4 RBs who are already sure things to make the team and all of whom either already are, or have the potential to be, better than Ronnie Brown. Add to that fact that even if the Jets want to keep running Wildcat garbage, they already picked up McKnight last year and Kerley this year who were specifically identified as being able to run Wildcat plays. There's nothing about this rumor that even makes the slightest damn bit of sense.

Shonn, LT, McKnight, Powell... where does Ronnie fit?

Shonn is overrated, and i don't trust him as the feature back.. think he'll get hurt

Lt is dog food

McKnight had a good game against a terrible defense and suddenly everyone thinks he's the real deal

Powell - gimme a break

Shonn is overrated, and i don't trust him as the feature back.. think he'll get hurt

Lt is dog food

McKnight had a good game against a terrible defense and suddenly everyone thinks he's the real deal

Powell - gimme a break

I put Ronnie Brown at the same level as Shonn Greene for durability though.

Dunno - I wouldn't mind another body, but not Ronnie. I have no faith in him. I'd actually welcome Ricky Williams though, he's been super durable the past few years, I think?

I put Ronnie Brown at the same level as Shonn Greene for durability though.

Dunno - I wouldn't mind another body, but not Ronnie. I have no faith in him. I'd actually welcome Ricky Williams though, he's been super durable the past few years, I think?

Well i didn't say I wante ronnie, just that i think we need help at RB. Brown is a load if healthy though

Would the Wildcat just ****in die already? Jeesh!

PLEASE!!!!

It already died when Brad Smith left. I hope Schotty does NOT bring this back next year. It only worked some 10%, and when it did, it was almost exclusively because of Brad Smith going above and beyond.

Holmes and Cromartie (hopefully) can handle kickoff and punt returns as can the new guy from last year (brain fart on his name).

Archived