Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I GOT IT !!!

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Congrats Smash!

Posted · Report post

Well guys after being out of work for 3 years at my wits end and many dissapointments I finally landed a job at the US Treasury... Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Ive been wanting to work at BEP for many years but its a tough position to get I was up aganist 385 applicants for thre job. This is about as good as it gets in the printing industry so Im really happy right now and I just wanted to share this with you guys :) its been a rough 3 years thank God my wife has a good job and was able to carry the bills while I bummed out on JN heh.

I will be running a Simultan Press and printing parts of the fronts and backs of all US Currency. Only 2 plants print the money, one located in DC and one in Fort Worth Texas.

Congratulations. You live in DC SMash?

Posted · Report post

Well guys after being out of work for 3 years at my wits end and many dissapointments I finally landed a job at the US Treasury... Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Ive been wanting to work at BEP for many years but its a tough position to get I was up aganist 385 applicants for thre job. This is about as good as it gets in the printing industry so Im really happy right now and I just wanted to share this with you guys :) its been a rough 3 years thank God my wife has a good job and was able to carry the bills while I bummed out on JN heh.

I will be running a Simultan Press and printing parts of the fronts and backs of all US Currency. Only 2 plants print the money, one located in DC and one in Fort Worth Texas.

Congrats on the new gig. Enjoy it. Dont f#ck it up.

but i would have expected more than 9,000+ posts from a guy wasting his time on here instead of working!

Posted · Report post

Wow, that sounds like a pretty sweet gig. Nice going.

Posted · Report post

Congratulations! When I read the thread title my first thought was the Rocky Horror - "Who's got V.D.? "

Congratulations. You live in DC SMash?

Great. Another one!

Posted · Report post

Sweet!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Congrats Smash! Just make sure you surround yourself with weapons and great mentors to ensure you're successful.

Edited by JiF

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

Crush I live in Dallas, moved here from Brooklyn in 92

Posted · Report post

Congrats Smash! Just make sure you surround yourself with weapons and great mentors to ensure you're successful.

JIF I will make sure my helpers on the press are fully weaponized :)

Thanks bud

Posted · Report post

Nice job buddy. Congrats!

Posted · Report post

And, if it's not too much trouble, it would be awesome if you could send me some samples of your work. :)

Please do, or he might stage a holdout from his modding duties until Max caves in to his contract demands.

PS - congrats, Smash.

Posted · Report post

Way to go Smash - congratulations!

Posted · Report post

Way to hang in there, guy.

Good luck on the new job!

Posted · Report post

Thanks again guys you all are a great bunch :)

Posted · Report post

Way to go, Smash.

Posted · Report post

This is great news, congratulations!

Posted · Report post

Congrats man. I'm all too familiar with waiting it out for what you want in life and that limbo period is not fun at all. Kudos and best of luck.