#1 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 12,352 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

POPULAR

Well guys after being out of work for 3 years at my wits end and many dissapointments I finally landed a job at the US Treasury... Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Ive been wanting to work at BEP for many years but its a tough position to get I was up aganist 385 applicants for thre job. This is about as good as it gets in the printing industry so Im really happy right now and I just wanted to share this with you guys :) its been a rough 3 years thank God my wife has a good job and was able to carry the bills while I bummed out on JN heh.

I will be running a Simultan Press and printing parts of the fronts and backs of all US Currency. Only 2 plants print the money, one located in DC and one in Fort Worth Texas.

072713-Texas-Aggies-Johnny-Manziel-LA-PI

Proud Member of the AVM

#2 Jetscode1

Jetscode1

Veteran

• Members
  • 7,062 posts
  • LocationNorth America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Congrats Smash!

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A man must have a code. 

#3 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,853 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Well guys after being out of work for 3 years at my wits end and many dissapointments I finally landed a job at the US Treasury... Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Ive been wanting to work at BEP for many years but its a tough position to get I was up aganist 385 applicants for thre job. This is about as good as it gets in the printing industry so Im really happy right now and I just wanted to share this with you guys :) its been a rough 3 years thank God my wife has a good job and was able to carry the bills while I bummed out on JN heh.

I will be running a Simultan Press and printing parts of the fronts and backs of all US Currency. Only 2 plants print the money, one located in DC and one in Fort Worth Texas.

Congratulations. You live in DC SMash?

unclerico.gif

#4 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Congrats on the new gig. Enjoy it. Dont f#ck it up.

but i would have expected more than 9,000+ posts from a guy wasting his time on here instead of working!
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#5 Bombdirt

Bombdirt

Bergen Wrote This

• Members
  • 12,515 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Wow, that sounds like a pretty sweet gig. Nice going.

Jet Nation's "Donkey Kong" Grand Champion

I write daily fantasy sports articles and updates. Check out the latest here, then get your butt straight back to Jet Nation.

#6 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 26,393 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Congratulations! When I read the thread title my first thought was the Rocky Horror - "Who's got V.D.? "

Congratulations. You live in DC SMash?

Great. Another one!

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#7 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Transition Player

• Members
  • 6,903 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Sweet!

#8 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 35,548 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

Congrats Smash! Just make sure you surround yourself with weapons and great mentors to ensure you're successful.

Edited by JiF, 13 December 2012 - 03:26 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 12,352 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

Crush I live in Dallas, moved here from Brooklyn in 92

Proud Member of the AVM

#10 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 12,352 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Congrats Smash! Just make sure you surround yourself with weapons and great mentors to ensure you're successful.

JIF I will make sure my helpers on the press are fully weaponized :)

Thanks bud

Proud Member of the AVM

#11 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 18,205 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

POPULAR

I had no idea that was going on with you, Dude. Congrats on the new gig, and good luck!

And, if it's not too much trouble, it would be awesome if you could send me some samples of your work. :)
back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#12 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 31,080 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

Nice job buddy. Congrats!

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#13 JohnnyHector

JohnnyHector

Where? In the car?

• Members
  • 6,680 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

And, if it's not too much trouble, it would be awesome if you could send me some samples of your work. :)

Please do, or he might stage a holdout from his modding duties until Max caves in to his contract demands.

PS - congrats, Smash.
Posted Image

#14 NJ

NJ

Make 6 Go Away

• Members
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Way to go Smash - congratulations!
NATION....... JETNATION

#15 kelticwizard

kelticwizard

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 3,110 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern Connecticut

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

Way to hang in there, guy.

Good luck on the new job!

#16 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 12,352 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

Thanks again guys you all are a great bunch :)

Proud Member of the AVM

#17 WWWWombat

WWWWombat

WWWWWWW banned

• Members
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Way to go, Smash.
Posted Image

Roberts is going, Posada throws, he is SAFE!

#18 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 56,732 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

This is great news, congratulations!

#19 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

CZARFACE

• Members
  • 14,759 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

Congrats man. I'm all too familiar with waiting it out for what you want in life and that limbo period is not fun at all. Kudos and best of luck.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users