Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

BocaJetFan just suggested this in the other thread, and it is a good idea.  Here is the official welcome thread to any new posters that are signing up here from JI.  Thanks for checking out the site and we hope to fulfill your future Jets related posting needs, lol.

Seriously, we have been around for almost 10 years and we launched when a bunch of us were essentially kicked off of JI.  So we feel your pain.

We know what you are going through and we can help. :)

If you are new here, please post in this thread and introduce yourself, thanks.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget about the exodus of Oct. 2008.

For record keeping purposes:

2005 - The Initial Exodus \ JetNation is born

2008 - The Great Exodus : A 2nd wave of refugees found their way to the shores of JetNation

2009 - 2013 : Open border policy, but these are known as the peaceful years. Refugees arrive in small waves periodically.

2014 - ???

The story of 2014 has yet to be written.  :)

It's a nice site. Hopefully a few others come along as well because that scout site is something terrible. I was part of a message board 10 years ago that had a better design and more functionality than that piece of crap they are running.

Thanks.

Thanks for the welcome and hope to see others from JI move here for their JETS fix.

Spread the word, if you recruit 5 members we will give you a free VIP membership.  Oh wait, everything here is free. So we will give you a can coozie instead.

thanks for the Welcome, looking forward to seeing what Jet Nation is all about!

Geez, no we are feeling some pressure. We didn't know we were having company. We would have painted the walls and cleaned up a bit had we known.   :winking0001:

I visited & reg'd back during the Great exodus of 2008. 

JI was a MAJOR $hitshow then and it did improve after some streamlining. 

The Scout.com jump was the killer. 

The INSULTING part is that it DOES seem that our "info" (emails) were sold as a client list and like pigs to the slaughter, forced to move or go down with the ship. 

I'd like to stamp my VISA and see if this is where I can settle my tired laurels and hopefully start anew. Thank you for allowing my refugee status to seek asylum for the time being. 

I visited & reg'd back during the Great exodus of 2008. 

JI was a MAJOR $hitshow then and it did improve after some streamlining. 

The Scout.com jump was the killer. 

The INSULTING part is that it DOES seem that our "info" (emails) were sold as a client list and like pigs to the slaughter, forced to move or go down with the ship. 

I'd like to stamp my VISA and see if this is where I can settle my tired laurels and hopefully start anew. Thank you for allowing my refugee status to seek asylum for the time being. 

stock-vector-white-background-with-isola

approved_red_stamp.png

Welcome back!  And we do hope JetNation becomes more than just a temporary asylum for you.  :)  (The temporary asylum part doesn't sound right haha).

Archived