How many of you guys have watched professional sports?

Sonny Werblin

Ah yes, the 6'4 220lb girl that looked like she played for the Jags, adams apple and all...a crotch check was in order for that one.

You were following around some skank stripper that looked like the caucasian Ru Paul.  If I remember correctly she gave you the name of some phantom club to meet them at later so you would leave her alone.

If there was a JN fight club, I'd put Klecko and Pac wayyyyyyyyy at the bottom of the list of guys that I'd be nervous about fighting. They strike me as soft, weak.

Klacko and Pac both like the bottom. Probably the only thing they can agree on.

Also... fight club? Yes.

Why do you insist on perpetuating this myth.

I'm 6'0 and outweigh you by about 50 lbs.  Your girly physique and stupid grin were pathetic.  Your failed attempts at hitting on chicks in that dive bar was a greek tragedy. 

If we meet again I'd like for you to flash some of this false bravado in my face.  

by false bravado you obviously mean his tiny penis.

I had a girlfriend at home, pork chop.

But while there I did woo some chick for a couple minutes and could have had her back at the Courtyard Marriott in a second had I wanted.

Every girl that has ever talked to me has wanted me. I'm just picky.

Before you criticize my opinions, how many have watched, I mean really watched, professional sports? Because you should know that I watch them really closely. Sometimes I even rewind plays on the DVR and watch more then once. I've also actually physically been present at actual professional sporting events.  So, you know, I really know what I'm talking about. So, think twice, maybe three or four times even, before you criticize my opinions cause I know my sh*t. Just say'n. In case it wasn't obvious, already, which I'm sure it was.

This is just awesome.

Archived