HUH? Wilson Not Black Enough for Harvin?

flgreen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used Pennington as an obvious example of a player not playing up to his contract. I think we can all agree on that. What is so controversial about that to you?

And you are buying the Seahawk spin because you want to. Because it plays into some preconceived notion you obviously have of Percy Harvin. You're not thinking logically and realizing the truth probably lies somewhere in between. If Harvin were remotely as big a locker room cancer as is being claimed, no way the Jets pull the trigger on this deal. 

Nope sorry kleck I have seen this type of behavior before live and in color and I'm not the one wearing the blinders. If you can not see how a guy Like Wilson could draw exactly this type of criticism from a thug like Harvin then lets just agree to disagree.

This can happen to 'white people' too. My dad's squadron was transfered to Germany after Vietnam and my father married my German mother. The Kraut kids took great pleasure in calling me an American hund and other wonderful names. I stayed on the base as much as possible though my mother wanted me in a German school. To this day I tell people I'm Polish even though my father's parents were German too and the name gives me away. Thank God, I'm half American.

This can happen to 'white people' too. My dad's squadron was transfered to Germany after Vietnam and my father married my German mother. The Kraut kids took great pleasure in calling me an American hund and other wonderful names. I stayed on the base as much as possible though my mother wanted me in a German school. To this day I tell people I'm Polish even though my father's parents were German too and the name gives me away. Thank God, I'm half American.

Do you play soccer?  Jurgen Klinsmann might be interested in you.

Did race divide around Russell Wilson play into Percy Harvin trade?

The report, citing multiple interviews with Seahawks players, says some of the African-Americans on the team feel the multiracial Wilson “isn’t black enough.”

2014, racism is alive and well, just not always in the way you hear about in the news.

Nope sorry kleck I have seen this type of behavior before live and in color and I'm not the one wearing the blinders. If you can not see how a guy Like Wilson could draw exactly this type of criticism from a thug like Harvin then lets just agree to disagree.

Nah, you don't have any preconceived notions.  :rolleyes:

I used Pennington as an obvious example of a player not playing up to his contract. I think we can all agree on that. What is so controversial about that to you?

Whats controversial ? probably the fact we all already knew Harvin was not playing up to his contract , Punching out Teammates and acting like a complete thug.  But OMG now hes a Jet so lets put on our very dark green glasses and not dare look into this piece of trash and root for him happily until he punches out one of our receivers , Cause you know that what we do.

Using Pennington anywhere in this thread for any reason what so ever was and is ridiculous. You basically did it because I have been a supporter of him for years and that's the ONLY reason you brought it in here.

Whats controversial ? probably the fact we all already knew Harvin was not playing up to his contract , Punching out Teammates and acting like a complete thug.  But OMG now hes a Jet so lets put on our very dark green glasses and not dare look into this piece of trash and root for him happily until he punches out one of our receivers , Cause you know that what we do.

Using Pennington anywhere in this thread for any reason what so ever was and is ridiculous. You basically did it because I have been a supporter of him for years and that's the ONLY reason you brought it in here.

Not true. 

Not true. 

lol..... so you sadly deny

I'm offended that you would accuse me of doing such a thing. 

Chad Pennington was a Jet, was he not? Chad Pennington once got a 64-million-dollar contract, did he not? Chad Pennington did not play up to his contract, did he? I was simply using Chad Pennington to draw a comparison to Percy Harvin as a player who also did not live up to his 60-million-dollar deal. 

I'm offended that you would accuse me of doing such a thing. 

Chad Pennington was a Jet, was he not? Chad Pennington once got a 64-million-dollar contract, did he not? Chad Pennington did not play up to his contract, did he? I was simply using Chad Pennington to draw a comparison to Percy Harvin as a player who also did not live up to his 60-million-dollar deal. 

sad

Archived