New York Jets, Johnny Manziel , and Jim Harbaugh a Match made from Heaven??

GangGreenDover

Based on how Washington's looked after his departure and what's been done in Cleveland without a whole lot of skill position talent (prior to the return of Gordon), I'm starting to think Kyle Shanahan would be a good add. Let him pick a quarterback and see if between scheme and development it works out.

Harbaugh would be solid too, I'd just be surprised if he came to New York.

Im Tired of hearing I don't want Maziel,Mariota,or Winston y'all some picky MF fans thts why y'all a never be happy, What worst can these guys do to this team? Have y'all been watching the games our QB have no poise to win and cant find the end zone. Stop saying this won't work or I don't want this guy or this coach because you'll never know till they get a shot the NfL ain't nothing but a system of opinions don't know nobody know what the outcome will be like.. think about that New York Psychics

you are adding a lot to the conversation

OK, what makes you think this guy will be good? I didn't like his game coming out of college, plus he has some attitude issues. The guy can barely handle the media in Cleveland.

Your turn.

Im Tired of hearing I don't want Maziel,Mariota,or Winston y'all some picky MF fans thts why y'all a never be happy, What worst can these guys do to this team? Have y'all been watching the games our QB have no poise to win and cant find the end zone. Stop saying this won't work or I don't want this guy or this coach because you'll never know till they get a shot the NfL ain't nothing but a system of opinions don't know nobody know what the outcome will be like.. think about that New York Psychics

Jets fans are already screaming for Jake Locker + some crappy 2nd or 3rd round qb.

Every year it's the same thing with jets fans.  Last year they were going ga-ga over Matt Schaub and he's riding pine on a 1-10 team and ofcourse they loved the Vick signing.  If you were once upon a time a good fantasy football qb and old Jets fans want you.

Archived