scoreboard watching, week 12

Larz

Correct. But now, two spots are up for grabs instead of one.

KC looks like a lock for 1 WC.  

If they get it they knock out the raiders which leaves Pit, Hou/Ind, Jets, Steelers, Buf fighting for 1 spot.  

most of those teams play each other which is going to make every weekend interesting.   Looking at the schedules I think the Jets come up 1 game short although who the hell knows....gotta beat the Giants first.   

KC's remaining schedule is a joke.  Pencil them in for 1 wild card spot.

Jets are gonna have to win some games here and it starts with the Giants.  They also have to beat a Romo-less Dallas on the road and then NE and Buffalo loom in the last 2 weeks.  9 wins may do it but they really need to get to 10.  Hopefully they have had their wakeup call and will play up to their potential now.

Watching the Pitt-Seattle game, The NFL is a ******* joke. NOBODY I mean...NOBODY even knows what a ******* catch is anymore. It's a ******* joke. I can't even take it seriously anymore. 

Amen.  It's a joke, even the experienced refs can't agree on what a catch is.  This is the nature of a monopoly though- no matter how poor the product, people will still consume it.

Don't count the Chiefs in yet. They still have time to be the Chiefs. 

exactly.  All of the 6-5 teams are 6-5 for a reason. 

Next week's steelers vs colts game is very interesting because we need pitt to lose but we could also be helped by the Colts losing and Houston ultimately winning the division since we beat the colts head to head. 

I'm with you I can't stand him

I laughed out loud when he said no interception & the dude comes out from behind the Oz curtain & says the play stands. Just a complete clusterf*ck of stupid rules that no one freaking knows. How they didn't overturn the Cro pick I'll never know? 

Archived