Are u guys nuts?

jetsfan719

How could you possibly sh*t on fitz??

Lets face facts-

He didnt play good today......

However, he is by far down one of the few reasons we lost today.

When you hand cuff your qb to throw on 3rd and long situations, because you unreasonably don't use ivory you are setting him up a recipe for disaster.

We all know he cant bomb the ball. What did u think would happen in the situation when he had to..

Guy led this team all season. We would not be sitting at 10-6 with geno. And i think it would be a huge mistake to break up his chemistry with decker and marshall for any other qb..

Offseason plan:

Keep fitz, develop petty, develop devin smith, draft olinemen, a shifty rb, faster olb to go along lorenzo(mauldin will get better each season) develop our young secondary players..

This game is not fitzpatricks fault.

Blame it on playcalling, dumb decisions, quigley, dropped passes, revis abombination of coverage on watkins.

I put this on revis before i put it on fitz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta agree here, yes he had a bad game, but plenty of dudes dropping catchable balls certainly hurt the team as well. 

He had an overall good season, far better than any other Jets QB in recent memory. Overall the team had a great year, they lost because of drops and turnovers today. Just a bad game... 

Lets face facts-

When you hand cuff your qb to throw on 3rd and long situations, because you unreasonably don't use ivory you are setting him up a recipe for disaster.

We all know he cant bomb the ball. What did u think would happen in the situation when he had to..

Guy led this team all season. We would not be sitting at 10-6 with geno. And i think it would be a huge mistake to break up his chemistry with decker and marshall for any other qb..

Offseason plan:

Keep fitz, develop petty, develop devin smith, draft olinemen, a shifty rb, faster olb to go along lorenzo(mauldin will get better each season) develop our young secondary players..

Blame it on playcalling, dumb decisions, quigley, dropped passes, revis abombination of coverage on watkins.

agree, except I would say a punt returner with pop is also a must for 2016 to help us with starting field position

Lets face facts-

Offseason plan:

You are absolutely correct.  The worst part of defeats of this nature are some of the posts that you have to read.  While Fitz didn't play great today, I agree with Marshall, without Fitz, the Jets don't even get this far.

+1

Blame the defense. They couldn't stop a lousy QB with a 3rd string RB and one WR. 

And Darrelle Revis weakness is suddenly an 8 yard curl?

Fitz is the least of our issues. 

SAR I

Fitz is the most of our issues the QB stirs the drink he sucked today 3 INTs on the last 3 drives to win the game. 

Fitz is the most of our issues the QB stirs the drink he sucked today 3 INTs on the last 3 drives to win the game. 

If you're going to pick out those plays why not pick out Thompkins failing to hold on to that pass at the end? Easy TD if he doesn't let the defender strip it so easily.

When you get desperate to win at the end of the game you can't be surprised when a team that has underperformed for almost four quarters continues to make sh*tty plays in the last three minutes.

If you're going to pick out those plays why not pick out Thompkins failing to hold on to that pass at the end? Easy TD if he doesn't let the defender strip it so easily.

When you get desperate to win at the end of the game you can't be surprised when a team that has underperformed for almost four quarters continues to make sh*tty plays in the last three minutes.

I did I said Thompkins sucks theres a reason New England cut his ass 

RK PLAYER TEAM COMP ATT PCT YDS YDS/A LONG TD INT SACK RATE YDS/G
1 Tom Brady, QB NE 390 603 64.7 4,636 7.69 76 36 7 36 103.1 309
2 Philip Rivers, QB SD 416 626 66.5 4,564 7.29 70 27 12 37 94.2 304
3 Drew Brees, QB NO 396 585 67.7 4,547 7.77 80 31 11 31 100.7 325
4 Carson Palmer, QB ARI 330 512 64.5 4,542 8.87 68 34 10 25 106.8 303
5 Matt Ryan, QB ATL 383 578 66.3 4,257 7.37 70 19 15 29 88.1 284
6 Blake Bortles, QB JAX 338 574 58.9 4,189 7.30 90 35 16 43 90.3 279
7 Eli Manning, QB NYG 363 575 63.1 4,134 7.19 87 33 14 25 93.6 276
8 Kirk Cousins, QB WSH 367 528 69.5 3,990 7.56 78 26 11 26 99.2 266
9 Matthew Stafford, QB DET 370 553 66.9 3,964 7.17 57 29 13 40 95.4 264
10 Ryan Tannehill, QB MIA 338 548 61.7 3,858 7.04 54 22 12 44 87.1 257
RK PLAYER TEAM COMP ATT PCT YDS YDS/A LONG TD INT SACK RATE YDS/G
11 Russell Wilson, QB SEA 310 455 68.1 3,827 8.41 80 31 8 44 109.3 255
12 Derek Carr, QB OAK 329 540 60.9 3,793 7.02 68 31 12 25 92.0 253
13 Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB NYJ 319 525 60.8 3,724 7.09 69 29 12 18 91.2 248
14 Jameis Winston, QB TB 283 488 58.0 3,717 7.62 68 22 13 25 86.1 248
15 Ben Roethlisberger, QB PIT 295 433 68.1 3,589 8.29 69 18 14 20 93.8

10-6 in a good conference this year. One year removed from 4-12, one year removed from a horribly coached team. Go cry somewhere else, it would be nice to talk football with people that know football.

Winning and making the playoffs is being successful in the NFL winning games when it matters the most almost doesn't count only in horse shoes and hand grenades 

Jets had no business losing that game. Bills were missing 10 starters. Crazy. Fitz gonna Fitz when it matters though. Good luck with him...

And good luck with Rex next season. Rex is the best coach in the NFL in the last game of the year when there is nothing on the line. Unfortunately for bills fans there are those other15 games you have to worry about.

And good luck with Rex next season. Rex is the best coach in the NFL in the last game of the year when there is nothing on the line. Unfortunately for bills fans there are those other15 games you have to worry about.

You are right about that! When nothing is on the line in week 16, Rex is the best HC in the NFL!  Are they celebrating in Buffalo like the Jets did after they eliminated the Dolphins? 

I'm not too worried, I don't think we'll have the injuries as bad as we did this year, Taylor will have a full off season at the guy, and we'll likely get better fit players for the defense. It'll all depend on Taylors progression, QB is everything in this league. 

Winning and making the playoffs is being successful in the NFL winning games when it matters the most almost doesn't count only in horse shoes and hand grenades 

Dude enough. Let's not forget you were the one crying about rex leaving, and then switched your opinion because we went 4-1. You are a damn child. Leave it alone

Archived