JETS fan in Panther country....

southparkcpa

OK...  Invited to a big tailgate.    How to stay true?  Keyshon Johnson  19 Panther jersey.

City is on fire right now.   GO PANTHERS!

12376428_10208174719234108_3158302764938035033_n.jpg

Now that LA Rams are back I want a white Namath Rams jersey but it's impossible to find.

Maybe cause he never won a Rams road game ...  

Now that LA Rams are back I want a white Namath Rams jersey but it's impossible to find.

Maybe cause he never won a Rams road game ...  

that would be Kool for JETS fans who live in LA. great idea.   Get it custom made.      I run a JETS club here....  But when a client or bank invites me to a game, I can't disrespect them and wear a JETS jersey.   This was my solution. 

that would be Kool for JETS fans who live in LA. great idea.   Get it custom made.      I run a JETS club here....  But when a client or bank invites me to a game, I can't disrespect them and wear a JETS jersey.   This was my solution. 

Great ideas!

On game weekend during playoffs, bank tellers, grocery store employees are all in jerseys etc.  The grocery store Sunday was 1/2 panther jerseys.  

Its pretty fun right now.

Hopefully it is a lot of fun on the Monday after the super bowl. It would be great if they won it all.

The Panthers first ever win was against us. I remember that our Qb  was Bubby Brister but have a faint memory of the game except that I was really mad! I liked the honesty of Cam after the game yesterday when he admitted the team plays conservatively after taking a big lead which they almost blew. He kind of laid it on the coaches and he was right.

We're looking at Charlotte as our Landing spot after I retire and flee Florida...

You will be really happy here. I lived in many major cites on the east and west coast, the wife and moved her in September and both just love it. We played the power ball and both agreed if we hit we would not want to live anywhere else. 

We're looking at Charlotte as our Landing spot after I retire and flee Florida...

You will be really happy here. I lived in many major cites on the east and west coast, the wife and moved her in September and both just love it. We played the power ball and both agreed if we hit we would not want to live anywhere else. 

fake fan^^^^^

Was it fun screaming at the top of your lungs for the Panthers? 

you have ZERO idea of what you are talking about. Matt is one of the biggest Jets fans i know. Many of us down in Charlotte would not have anywhere to watch the Jets games if it was not for him PERIOD! http://www.charlottejetsfans.com/1/ I have a ton of gratitude for him and well as another 50-100 fans who every week of the season are able to watch the Jets game at Dilworth Grill. Thank you Matt. 

With that being said both of my kids on "Panther pride Fridays" ALWAYS rock there Jets swag and have zero problem sticking up "their team" . There  will be NO Cam Newton Hit em up boyz, dabin down in this house. 

you have ZERO idea of what you are talking about. Matt is one of the biggest Jets fans i know. Many of us down in Charlotte would not have anywhere to watch the Jets games if it was not for him PERIOD! http://www.charlottejetsfans.com/1/ I have a ton of gratitude for him and well as another 50-100 fans who every week of the season are able to watch the Jets game at Dilworth Grill. Thank you Matt. 

With that being said both of my kids on "Panther pride Fridays" ALWAYS rock there Jets swag and have zero problem sticking up "their team" . There  will be NO Cam Newton Hit em up boyz, dabin down in this house. 

And I will second that.

Matt, Scott, and Xavion have done an absolutely INCREDIBLE job hosting this every week during the season for the past 7 years. I have been there when there have been 300 people there and I have been there when there have been 16 people there. Just great every week and its a great place to watch the games. The only jackoffs there are of course the few Pats fans that pollute the area.

I will be rooting for the Panthers Sunday and I have no issue with it. The owner is an old school football guy, who actually knows what it is like to play in the NFL, not some rich douche who inherited a his millions. The fans are passionate and it should be alot of fun this week watching getting jacked up for a Championship game in their house. Something we haven't done since 68.

It was a joke...

though I would never wear the jersey of another team or a jersey period. 

It was a joke...

though I would never wear the jersey of another team or a jersey period. 

I am sorry for failing to see the humor in your post. 

on the other hand i am 100% in agreement with you on this point. NO WAY IN HELL you will see my in anything other than Jets gear. When Mike Greenberg put on that TB12 I turned off mike and mike and never put that shown on again. I know a lot of you hate boomer and carton but to someone out of state who loves the Knicks,Jets and Yankees it a way to get a pulse on the daily NY sports seen. That Mother F!@#er Carton said he was rooting for NE this am I grabbed the remote turned it off and will never listen or watch it on CBS again.  I have no patience or tolerance for disloyalty I live and die a Jets fan period.   

I am sorry for failing to see the humor in your post. 

on the other hand i am 100% in agreement with you on this point. NO WAY IN HELL you will see my in anything other than Jets gear. When Mike Greenberg put on that TB12 I turned off mike and mike and never put that shown on again. I know a lot of you hate boomer and carton but to someone out of state who loves the Knicks,Jets and Yankees it a way to get a pulse on the daily NY sports seen. That Mother F!@#er Carton said he was rooting for NE this am I grabbed the remote turned it off and will never listen or watch it on CBS again.  I have no patience or tolerance for disloyalty I live and die a Jets fan period.   

Greenberg,for a Jets fan, I find very annoying.  I agree, I would never wear any NFL other than Jets.  If I read you post correctly, did you say Carton is rooting for NE?

Good to hear! We'll be visiting again in the next year or so. Will give you guys a heads up, especially if we're there during the season.

Archived