#### New York Jets vs Baltimore Ravens --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Loser lament.  Cry how much Geno sucks, scream loudly that Fitz is better, Geno is the same player as he was 2 years ago as a 2Nd Year player.  Nothing new here.  We already know what we will get.  

Geno plays well?  

Make every excuse to discredit what he did today and take away from the fact that he was the better QB on the field today. 

I would say the same thing about that play, no matter who threw the ball. That play was all Q

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That's nice.  I could say the same thing about most TD passes.  

You sure could. Not sure what sh*t you are trying to pedal. Throw was where it needed to be, Q did the work. 

NEITHER GENO OR FITZ ARE THE FUTURE QB. THEY BOTH ARE BELOW AVERAGE GUYS.  

1 minute ago, Stark said:

You sure could. Not sure what sh*t you are trying to pedal. Throw was where it needed to be, Q did the work. 

NEITHER GENO OR FITZ ARE THE FUTURE QB. THEY BOTH ARE BELOW AVERAGE GUYS.  

Shlt I'm trying to peddle?  When someone tries to take the credit for a TD pass away from the guy who threw it, it's obvious who is doing the peddling. 

Has absolutely nothing to do with who is the future QB here

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Shlt I'm trying to peddle?  When someone tries to take the credit for a TD pass away from the guy who threw it, it's obvious who is doing the peddling. 

Has absolutely nothing to do with who is the future QB here

You're right.  That was a great pass, I mean f*n amazing. 7 yard throw to Q who is basically standing still. Q gets 1% credit for that play. I don't know how anyone would be able to say the receiver had much of, if any part of that TD.  Over react much..

geno fanatics  lol  - I get your point now, for Geno that was an amazing pass for any other NFL QB it was just a short throw that the receiver turned into a huge play.

And you don't hear me screaming about Fitz either. 

Chargers won. As did the Dolphins and Colts. Meaning the Jets fans that are upset about winning today in fear of messing up our draft position can breathe a sigh of relief. We didn't jump anybody. Still in the same position.

Win-Win for everybody I suppose. Just saying

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Sure, they punt and Balt., marches downfield and scores, then wins and all we'd hear is Bowles is a pussy, coaches scared, not to lose and has to be fired.

I'd rather lose being aggressive, It was the right call.  

A HC can't win in that situation.  Had he chosen to punt he would have been criticized for not being aggressive, and by choosing to kick a long FG attempt that misses he gives up field position.

21 hours ago, Maxman said:

Guess what? The Jets are playing the Ravens on Sunday and they need to turn this season around. Geno Smith is the starting QB and the Jets are going to win. It is a new day for the Jets, so much so that we can't wait for game day to start the game thread. That is right, here is the game thread 1 hour and 9 minutes early.

Let's go Jets.

Last year when I was on a roll with an amazing record as the game thread starter we relied on No Easy Way Out. And we are going back to that again. Because there is no easy way out when you are associated with the Jets.

But Guess What? We are going to make game threads great again. The people that came up with the old game thread rules @BP & @T0mShane are message board hacks. I got the brightest minds together in the forum universe and negotiated a better deal. So I will bring you the game thread when it is most needed and the Jets will win.

On Sunday, Geno Smith will make the Jets great again.

Here is our NY Jets game preview in case you missed it.

To be honest, this is one of the worst game threads in recent memory, @Maxman 1250 posts? :rl: pitiful. While I'm happy with the results of the game, the overall thread needs much to be desired. If I was you (which I'm not) I would take a page out of Bowles playbook. Don't go to the gym this week, and take the extra 5 minutes to work harder on your game thread skills for next week. I want to see 2,400 posts or better (like my thread). I had you doing jumping jacks over 4K posts in one day. 

6 minutes ago, BP said:

To be honest, this is one of the worst game threads in recent memory, @Maxman 1250 posts? :rl: pitiful. While I'm happy with the results of the game, the overall thread needs much to be desired. If I was you (which I'm not) I would take a page out of Bowles playbook. Don't go to the gym this week, and take the extra 5 minutes to work harder on your game thread skills for next week. I want to see 2,400 posts or better (like my thread). I had you doing jumping jacks over 4K posts in one day. 

This is one of 800 reasons why you aren't a world renowned webmaster. First of all 2003 called and they want their post count metric back. Unique views and total page views called and they said please delete them from your contact list.

This was like stealing home. You guys changed the playbook I won all these games last year and this fake board of directors ruined things. I stole home, started the game thread a day early and the Jets won.

You can thank me any time you want. As long as it is soon.

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This is one of 800 reasons why you aren't a world renowned webmaster. First of all 2003 called and they want their post count metric back. Unique views and total page views called and they said please delete them from your contact list.

This was like stealing home. You guys changed the playbook I won all these games last year and this fake board of directors ruined things. I stole home, started the game thread a day early and the Jets won.

Fake board of directors? Why you egotistical megalomaniac. Sean, I had nothing to do with choosing game thread starters this year. It was that despicable despot, @T0mShane. Not me. You chose to obide by his decision which basically again made this your fault. Next time take the bull by the horns and start the ******* thread. Don't wait till we get in a hole (like last year when you came up shot). You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 minute ago, BP said:

Fake board of directors? Why you egotistical megalomaniac. Sean, I had nothing to do with choosing game thread starters this year. It was that despicable despot, @T0mShane. Not me. You chose to obide by his decision which basically again made this your fault. Next time take the bull by the horns and start the ******* thread. Don't wait till we get in a hole (like last year when you came up shot). You should be ashamed of yourself.

Start saying your goodbyes.

14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

4 minutes ago, BP said:

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Start saying your goodbyes.

2 minutes ago, BP said:

I'll see you in 3 weeks kid lol no goodbyes anytime soon.

wtfih

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

Is it because you only start game threads against weak competition?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Are you calling me a paper champion? I wanted to start the game thread all season. @T0mShane appointed a captain and then the losing streak happened. I am not pointing fingers. Sure my finger is pointed at Tom but that is a coincidence. 

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Are you calling me a paper champion? I wanted to start the game thread all season. @T0mShane appointed a captain and then the losing streak happened. I am not pointing fingers. Sure my finger is pointed at Tom but that is a coincidence. 

That's not your "finger" but according to JetNation lore I hear it is about the size of a finger.

36 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Starting the game thread is not now, nor has it ever been, the duty of the JN Captain. 

Archived