Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is it a trail of sour patch kids and straight razors so you can lure all those larping nerds from DM into your pedo den?

I'm all for laughs and good times, but if you had ever seen the devastation caused by a child predator, you wouldn't joke about it.

It's not your fault - I know - but I'd appreciate it if we could not treat that like it's funny. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

I'm all for laughs and good times, but if you had ever seen the devastation caused by a child predator, you wouldn't joke about it.

It's not your fault - I know - but I'd appreciate it if we could not treat that like it's funny. 

Not saying it's funny. I'm saying calling you a pedo is...

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's what you guys get for lynching me D1:  Boredom. 

I appreciate the efforts to make me not regret the years taken off from this.  I suppose this is what I get for the laziness of not actually signing up, but also not bothering to tell Pac to take me off the list when he added me.  That seemed like too much extra effort at the time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I appreciate the efforts to make me not regret the years taken off from this.  I suppose this is what I get for the laziness of not actually signing up, but also not bothering to tell Pac to take me off the list when he added me.  That seemed like too much extra effort at the time.

You know you're loving some of it.

"This manhunt is getting lame, getting lame".

"It's only getting lame because other than that idiot Voorhees and pussy Norman, we haven't killed a bad guy".

"The chick with the bomb needed an ass kicking, needed an ass kicking".

"Are you on medication?  What's with the repeating"?

"I just wanna contribute to the win, to the w..."

The shot was perfectly placed squarely hitting his medulla oblongata. 

"WHAT THE F-CK"!!

AVM, Jimmy Two Times (Town Double Talker) is DEAD!

jimmy-2-times_04_1194397031-2191783_320w

*yawwwn*

"Hey Rip Van Winkle it's 6PM.  What's with the alarm"?

"I didn't get to bed until 7AM so I only slept 11 hours".

".........."

"Anyway I think I'm ready to help.  I have a power and I'm going to use it".

"No you're not, bitch".

With that he was pushed off a cliff...

Nolder, aka (Maximus - Town Gladiator) is DEAD!

gladiator-movie-russell-crowe.jpg

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

why?

why not BG?

Jif is the one that said 80 would list all his scum mates high as scum in continuum. All of the top 5 on that list are dead, except you. All town.

its obvious. I questioned it when he said it, but got distracted by Smash derp 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Jif is the one that said 80 would list all his scum mates high as scum in continuum. All of the top 5 on that list are dead, except you. All town.

its obvious. I questioned it when he said it, but got distracted by Smash derp 

Meta then?  lol  you suck at this game.

Vote Ape

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash is 200% why the tables turned in a game that should've been a spanking.

No DPR, not that kind of spsnking.

Well.  We had two killing roles again last night.  You were shot at and survived.  So, I'm good with my vote.

Prolly a odd/even day shot SK or some such sh*t.  Good luck Ape.

Spin away.

17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Well.  We had two killing roles again last night.  You were shot at and survived.  So, I'm good with my vote.

Prolly a odd/even day shot SK or some such sh*t.  Good luck Ape.

Spin away.

Nothing to spin. I'm town, I tried hard. I had good hunches and bad ones, but even the bad I'd repeat 100x over because lying is lying. You seemed to vote Smash for the same reason.

But it was really because you were scum getting behind Ape's attack on smash's idiotic blunders.

ive posted a lot, but spun nothing. I've been pragmatic in an environment where logic is dead, apparently.

i have zero issues with how I've played. Good luck.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Nothing to spin. I'm town, I tried hard. I had good hunches and bad ones, but even the bad I'd repeat 100x over because lying is lying. You seemed to vote Smash for the same reason.

But it was really because you were scum getting behind Ape's attack on smash's idiotic blunders.

ive posted a lot, but spun nothing. I've been pragmatic in an environment where logic is dead, apparently.

i have zero issues with how I've played. Good luck.

You played decent.  just have to think you had a bpv at some point...thoughts on bg?

Meanwhile dice, verb and bg have gone the whole game without taking a position on anything.

Mafia is dead. Townies play like ******* morons, veterans are thin-skinned pussies, and 30% of every game just sits back and mouth breathes.

This is why I only wanted to play if CTM played.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You played decent.  just have to think you had a bpv at some point...thoughts on bg?

BG isn't participating. See my last post.

frankly I'm tempted to only vote insctives out of spite here. No longer care about winning.

I was able to stop smash's shot, says nothing about my slignment.