Win Tickets To The Jets \ Packers Game (Sunday 10/31 - 1pm)

Maxman

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone. The winner has been confirmed: Jimic0bain

He is a die-hard New York Jets fan and a New Yorker. He will be going to the game on Sunday.

I know there is a lot of feedback that new posters have won. As I mentioned, we are going to do a giveaway for people with over 500 posts very soon. Working on the next big one but in the meantime I will get an autograph giveaway together very soon.

Thanks....and go Jets!

He is a die-hard New York Jets fan and a New Yorker. He will be going to the game on Sunday.

I know there is a lot of feedback that new posters have won. As I mentioned, we are going to do a giveaway for people with over 500 posts very soon. Working on the next big one but in the meantime I will get an autograph giveaway together very soon.

Thanks....and go Jets!

When is the giveaway for posters with more than 12,000 posts?

Thanks....and go Jets!

Congrats JimicObain...

Jimic0bain, prove that you're loyal to JetNation by producing 500 factually dubious thoughts on the Revis contract situation immediately. Elsewise, we lynch you.

Jeez, that's harsh T0mShane.... I'll be there rocking a Wayne Chrebet jersey, goodluck with your lynching.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

Jeez, that's harsh T0mShane.... I'll be there rocking a Wayne Chrebet jersey, goodluck with your lynching.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

Congrats on the win- stop by Lot B if you have a chance to say hello so I know you are real

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

Jim your tickets are being sent today, you will have them tomorrow. You are in the lower level, not too far from Fireman Ed. Enjoy the game.

Thanks....and go Jets!

59 to go...

Archived