Plaxico hurting but will play Sat night

visajets

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked if PERSONAL ATTACKS were allowed again. Or will Slats get away with whatever he wants? He clearly and blatantly BROKE THE RULE. Thank You

Your subsequent posts have validated my original supposed insult. I think that helped clear me this time around.

Thanks!

I asked if PERSONAL ATTACKS were allowed again. Or will Slats get away with whatever he wants? He clearly and blatantly BROKE THE RULE. Thank You

Not sure it was as much a personal attack as it was a momentary lack of judgment cause by acute frustration. To be fair Slats is a very rational poster but he is only human.

Your subsequent posts have validated my original supposed insult. I think that helped clear me this time around.

Thanks!

This time around? What about all the other times. Being a mod favorite or a rational poster doesnt make up for breaking the "so-called" rules. Either we follow the rules or we dont, which is it?

This time around? What about all the other times. Being a mod favorite or a rational poster doesnt make up for breaking the "so-called" rules. Either we follow the rules or we dont, which is it?

You really have no idea how ironic your responses are, do you?

I really dont care. You broke the rules you deserve to be banned. End of story. I thought you had me on IGNORE?

So is Plax injured or not?

You do realize for all of your crying, if the rules were as strictly adhered to as you're demanding they should be, you would've been perma-banned a loooong time ago.

I really dont care. You broke the rules you deserve to be banned. End of story. I thought you had me on IGNORE?

So is Plax injured or not?

I guess trying to get me banned is your best recourse. It's obvious that you'll never be able to make a case for slander.

I say go for it!

Truth is the rules are set up to make the board enjoyable for all. Max wants this place to be somewhere EVERYONE can come enjoy talking football, talking Jets and talking food. We do not like to ban people and pride ourselves on being patient with people. Truth is most of the attention you get both good and bad you earn.

No offense to anyone but have you guys noticed how good Braylon has been playing? :(

Plus downfield blocking, many years younger without the injuries... ah... oh well.

Wait Sto....that means you've actually WATCHED a 49ers PS game? Think what an idiot Braylon Edwards is, he takes this stance that he "LOVES" the Jets, goes out there and says he wants to be a Jet and will give them a hometown discount. Then dumbass BE gets all egofied out because of Santonio's contract and decides to play hardball until the only team willing to sign is the worst team in the league. Who knows maybe he'll prove us all wrong and come out looking like a genius when him and Andrew Luck turn into a latter-day Montana to Rice combo...after they lose 14 games this year. I swear Braylon is like Wile E Coyote

No offense to anyone but have you guys noticed how good Braylon has been playing? :(

Plus downfield blocking, many years younger without the injuries... ah... oh well.

He's got three catches for 58 yards.

Burress has 3 catches for 66 yards and a TD.

There was an aggressive one-man push to eliminate me that apparently came up just a tiny bit short. :)

Don't worry we'll get you next time. There's is a foolproof plan being devised right now, a trap that will be sprung-the likes of which unseen since Wile E Coyote's best efforts to get rid of the roadrunner. You just wait buster.WileECoyote.jpg

Don't worry we'll get you next time. There's is a foolproof plan being devised right now, a trap that will be sprung-the likes of which unseen since Wile E Coyote's best efforts to get rid of the roadrunner. You just wait buster.WileECoyote.jpg

i dont want to sound ignorant.... but how exactly do those handlebars work?

Archived