*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, this is what you decided to write to put emphasis on me writing a not-so-funny response about you? Really?

Ironic.

Ironic is your default comeback. Glad to see you're expanding your horizons. Now either get me my answer or go play "hide and rule 14".

Ape/Verbal Gambit!!11

Was waiting for this, hehe.

OMFG.

How do I change the posts per page back to 40?

Oh, you tard... I'm not telling you that, what the **** do I look like an instruction manual? Besides... I thought you started playing here before me, you should be telling me... dickhole.

Oh, you tard... I'm not telling you that, what the **** do I look like an instruction manual? Besides... I thought you started playing here before me, you should be telling me... dickhole.

You obviously don't know. Could have just said that in the beginning.

The Architect (me) is getting bored. When the Architect gets board, he puts timers on random programs and when those timers go off, some poor random program disappears from the Matrix for good. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Deadline: Monday the 10th @ 10:00pm est.

the_matrix_reloaded_architect_01_0003.jpg

The Architect (me) is getting bored. When the Architect gets board, he puts timers on random programs and when those timers go off, some poor random program disappears from the Matrix for good. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Lynch the ape!!!! KILL KILL KILL

FYI I leave to Detroit Saturday and will mostly be unavailable until Wrdnesday. Going to see the lions on Monday night with my boys.

Real life stuff? More than enough reason to kill you... yep, metagaming.

Unvote

Vote Vic

You look like an anorexic Colonel Sanders... Crusher can't possibly approve of this.

Lol. Me. I go every year with boys. My best friend Justin is a die hard Lions fan. Look if you guys don't buy it I'll prove it. Otherwise, the monkey can eat a fat cock.

Why does one determine the other? I'm confused.

Vic after all the real life I've seen you pump into games where you've been scum, I told myself this game "the minute Vic mentions real life... he's getting my vote".

End of story.

At this point, me metagaming you for this is a better reason to vote you than all the lazy votes piling up on me, none of which has been placed with a case... what's next? Everyone going to vote Pac? Or JF80? Even with weeks off you tards are as predictable as my morning bowel movement.

Which was why I ignored the question in the beginning and focused on making you whine like a bitch. Mission accomplished.

George-Bush-Mission-accomplished.jpg

I see. EAD.

Lol. Me. I go every year with boys. My best friend Justin is a die hard Lions fan. Look if you guys don't buy it I'll prove it. Otherwise, the monkey can eat a fat cock.

Just another Friday, eh?

Yeah, I'm gonna need to see some proof.

Knew this was coming.

I can't wait till SMC launches an attack on you for your racist quips. The alarm clock goes off at 6:50.. I "wake up" around 11.

4 hours on the mower half asleep sounds dangerous.. please move me to afternoons..

Archived