Is this going to turn into a problem?

venacom

hopefully it's just a cameraman from punk'd and any minute ashton will pop out and tell us that schitty is really just a homeless guy they dragged off the street as a goof and our real OC starting next year will be todd haley

I must be living under a rock cause I'm in South Boston and I haven't heard a word about this........ Go away

I live here too, and haven't heard anything yet. Maybe they'll talk about it on Toucher and Rich during my commute... ?

Either way, its a non-story given that he was in plain sight, probably an explanation.

hopefully it's just a cameraman from punk'd and any minute ashton will pop out and tell us that schitty is really just a homeless guy they dragged off the street as a goof and our real OC starting next year will be todd haley

You had me until you said Todd Haley.

There was nothing to film since a defensive player has a radio in his helmet now too.

Unless the headset went on the blink. And, that wouldnt happen to the Pats in Foxboro. :lol:

Haha.

Yeah, the only place I've seen this being discussed as a relevant controversy is on PFT... where the dumbest football fans on Earth feel compelled to "discuss" things.

Haha.

Yeah, the only place I've seen this being discussed as a relevant controversy is on PFT... where the dumbest football fans on Earth feel compelled to "discuss" things.

PFT is the National Enquirer of the NFL.

I still cant believe that Florio is actually working on Sunday Night Football.

I live here too, and haven't heard anything yet. Maybe they'll talk about it on Toucher and Rich during my commute... ?

Either way, its a non-story given that he was in plain sight, probably an explanation.

Where do you watch games up here? I'm wondering if there's a good Jets bar it's my first season living up here and I'm having fun watching where I'm at now but I'm not exactly popular on Sundays, lol........ It's also all making it harder seeing as we suck at the moment

Boston media starting a sh$@storm over this:

http://ow.ly/i/iWcI

Do we have a SpyGate on our hands? Or is this a status-quo, run of the mill staffer with a high-def lensed camera filming Schotty's stellar playcalling?

Yea, we certainly have spygate on our hands. A camera man IN THE WIDE OPEN "secretly" filming the opposition. Talk about hiding in plain site for no one to see (with a bright a$$ jacket on and a insider tag around his neck).

Maybe NE's fanbase need to look at their team and how they got their championships before they start bitching about some picture someone took from their TV screen.

Morons.

Archived