Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did JiF just turn gay on us?

Ok time for a serious vote..

unvote

vote Ape

He's burying his vote on me to avoid suspicion, plus he <3's me and thinks of nothing else.. which makes me ascared, wrong gender, wrong species

lastly, bleedin was concerned about balance.. so I wouldn't expect this is a standard game at all

Well, you can't do 25% of 11.

I originally thought 2 supped up mafia made the most sense, but thinking about the movie it could be three gimped mafia instead. In the film, you had Roth shot in the belly, the tortured cop, and the black cop JiF mentioned that Roth reported to in flashbacks. The two cops on the scene are hardly strong.

Still, it's gotta be two or three. On the surface, I think I'd lean against Pac's idea that a SK fits the theme - but maybe I need to watch the movie again.

/looks up Reservoir Dogs on Vuse...

Well, you can't do 25% of 11.

I originally thought 2 supped up mafia made the most sense, but thinking about the movie it could be three gimped mafia instead. In the film, you had Roth shot in the belly, the tortured cop, and the black cop JiF mentioned that Roth reported to in flashbacks. The two cops on the scene are hardly strong.

Still, it's gotta be two or three. On the surface, I think I'd lean against Pac's idea that a SK fits the theme - but maybe I need to watch the movie again.

/looks up Reservoir Dogs on Vuse...

Did ja watch it yet?

I saw The Thing last night and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a worthy addition to John Carpenter's classic. I'm rewatching JC's flick and notice the subtle details about what happened to the Norwegians and how that formed a basis for a plot line in the prequel. Ingenious.

I saw The Thing last night and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a worthy addition to John Carpenter's classic. I'm rewatching JC's flick and notice the subtle details about what happened to the Norwegians and how that formed a basis for a plot line in the prequel. Ingenious.

Good to know. I was wondering whether it would be worth checking out... I'm not a big fan of the girl they cast in the lead role. She was in Final Destination 3 and Live Free or Die Hard, and is mostly annoying and not really very hot. Will check this out though... given the recommendation.

Ok time for a serious vote..

unvote

vote Ape

He's burying his vote on me to avoid suspicion, plus he <3's me and thinks of nothing else.. which makes me ascared, wrong gender, wrong species

Hahaha... obsessed creepy basement guy is obsessed.

Good to know. I was wondering whether it would be worth checking out... I'm not a big fan of the girl they cast in the lead role. She was in Final Destination 3 and Live Free or Die Hard, and is mostly annoying and not really very hot. Will check this out though... given the recommendation.

I get what you're saying about the chick and I read a newspaper criticism where they said the role should have been for a Sigourney Weaver type, but I disagree. This wasn't Aliens. I think it was good casting because the heroine is a scientist (paleontologist) and she tries to figure things out (rather than physical her way out). So it's a cerebral person put in a terrifying situation who tries to think her way out of it. Overall, I was surprised at how well acted the movie was. It had the right tone and there was natural tension.

See for yourself and we can discuss. But I believe it was a well made film.

Archived