Who says Sanchez is scared?

GangisGreen

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, he completed 71% of his passes and the team friggin' won. What the **** do you want from this kid?

He needs to step up. I like the kid, but he needs to take the next step. He needs to play more consistent and play for two halves. His numbers in the 1st half we're disgusting.

He needs to step up. The pick that was intended to Keller was completely stupid and he was nowhere near open, the handling of the snap, almost had another INT. Come on, man.

He needs to step up. I like the kid, but he needs to take the next step. He needs to play more consistent and play for two halves. His numbers in the 1st half we're disgusting.

He needs to step up. The pick that was intended to Keller was completely stupid and he was nowhere near open, the handling of the snap, almost had another INT. Come on, man.

First of all, the other "almost INT" (he's the only QB in the NFL for whom this is a legitimate stat I think) was on a tipped ball and wasn't nearly as bad as the "almost INT" that Tom Brady literally just threw that hit Deon Grant in the hands.

2nd of all he did his job which is to lead his team to score more points than his opponent and he did that today and does it more often than not.

I want wins. I couldn't care less what his stat line looks like. Chad Pennington had pretty stat lines all the time but the team sucked and was doomed to one and done in the postseason. I never feel like a game is out of reach with this kid.

I'll take wins. Do you people watch teams other than the Jets?

The only QB I've seen this year who consistently plays well every quarter of every game is Aaron Rodgers.

There's a difference between playing well every quarter, and just about never playing a complete game.

He played a solid 2nd half today. We can all be happy about that.

There's a lot of teams who aren't the overrated Bills that would have taken advantage of our 1st half.

There's a difference between playing well every quarter, and just about never playing a complete game.

There's a lot of teams who aren't the overrated Bills that would have taken advantage of our 1st half.

And you know what? We weren't playing any of those teams today so it doesn't ******* matter!

And you know what? We weren't playing any of those teams today so it doesn't ******* matter!

It doesn't matter for the W today. That's right. But, as we've seen, we're also capable of not winning. And, Sanchez's play is often about the same in those games. Other teams just take advantage.

Dude, he completed 71% of his passes and the team friggin' won. What the **** do you want from this kid?

He did throw two picks and fumble once. Another pic in the endzone as well. I think he played well after he settled down, but there is a case for thinking he sucked today. If our D wasn't in domination mode today it could have been felt a lot more.

He did throw two picks and fumble once. Another pic in the endzone as well. I think he played well after he settled down, but there is a case for thinking he sucked today. If our D wasn't in domination mode today it could have been felt a lot more.

71% and he's a winner!!!!

/dismissive wank

He only threw one pick bud.

In the end zone. And fumbled.

Thank the D for a ******* DOMINATING performance. Sanchez managed to do enough not to **** the game up. Not hard to do what he did with the field he was given to work with.

But yea, we won and so the battle rages on.

First of all, the other "almost INT" (he's the only QB in the NFL for whom this is a legitimate stat I think) was on a tipped ball and wasn't nearly as bad as the "almost INT" that Tom Brady literally just threw that hit Deon Grant in the hands.

2nd of all he did his job which is to lead his team to score more points than his opponent and he did that today and does it more often than not.

I want wins. I couldn't care less what his stat line looks like. Chad Pennington had pretty stat lines all the time but the team sucked and was doomed to one and done in the postseason. I never feel like a game is out of reach with this kid.

bcatderp.jpg

He only threw one pick bud.

I lose count quickly. Forgot the one was over turned. Point is still the same. pic in the endzone and a fumble. Are you happy with such things? Like I said, I feel he played well over all ( which shows how little I expect from him ) but to disregard those things like he had a great game I just don't understand. ...... bud

Agreed. This is what I'm trying to say....kinda :D

Honestly, I'm convinced most of you watch Jets football in a bubble and expect every performance to be 3 TD's and no INT's with over 300 yard. Did anyone see the pick Ryan threw? what, doesn't matter because they won? How about Eli's abortion in the end zone that suddenly turned this game around? Sanchez is having a solid year and no matter what happens today with the Giants against NE, we are going to be playing a game next week for the division lead. Sanchez is leaps and bounds better than he was last year. There was a great post on that "other" ********* site by some new guy about QB's when they hit their 1600th pass in college and pros combined. I suggest people go check it out for some friggin level headed reason on Sanchez's performance so far.

I really like Sanchez, but all I'm saying is he needs to step up more in the 1st half. If we play the Pats or Steelers like we did the Bills today in the 1st half, this would have been a LOSS. Pure and simple.

I have seen a few more qbs than most of you from otto graham to johnny u to montana marino manning and brady they all have one thing in common-none of them were perfect but they had a common trait-they generally came up big when the game was on the line. Say what you want-Mark improves as the game goes on. he's not there yet but only a blind man can't see his developement.

I only got this far on the thread -- you are a friggin' retard. What an a$$-hat!

Hey -- do me a favor -- it is cool to disagree with people, that's what makes this all fun. But just lay off the personal attacks. I happen to disagree strongly with the premise of this thread. But calling him a retard is a bit harsh...

Thanks.

Archived