I am changing my username

Maxman

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I don't want to insensitive but Max is the name that I had on another Jets board. I should have never carried it over to JN and tarnished the legacy here.

A new era begins tonight.

:)

Since you're still testing it out: betamax.

That's it. This contest is over.

Everyone tell me how clever and funny I am, as though I didn't already know.

I just added this long, rambling explanation to the first post. Ultimately I wanted to make sure that Phil was as unpopular than Max. The early results are looking promising, lol.

Edit: When I picked the name "Max" it was on another Jets board and it was in 2003 I believe. I wanted a random name that couldn't be traced back to me, since I figured what I would write would be on the offensive side. It was my first message board and I was certain that I wouldn't last long. So I didn't want to tarnish my "real name".

Well, a funny thing happened, I stayed on that board for a few years and then JetNation was eventually born. So I came over with the name Max never giving it much though. Yet every time someone called me Max I would correct them and say my name is Phil.

Weird, huh?

I never said I was normal. Anyhow my name is Phil and that Max guy was holding us back. Amongst his great statements:

• Herman Edwards will win the Super Bowl as head coach of the New York Jets
  • If Peyton Manning orchestrated a playoff comeback against the Patriots, he was going to run 10 miles
  • And he was mean\insensitive to like a million different people

So if you see him, you can ask him about those things. :) In the meantime, like I said, my name is Phil S and I like the Jets. And short walks on the beach.

Just felt like sharing...

Wow, this is so original, throwing "Jets" after your initials. Why didn't I think of doing something like that? Oh wait, I did. You copy cat :winking0001:

At least I now know where "Max" came from lol

hahaha but my initials give me more options.

After a win: PS Jets I love you.

After a loss: PS Jets I hate you.

After any game they play: PS Jets, it is all Schotty's fault.

And I put a space in mine, so you can drop the copyright infringement case! :)

hahaha but my initials give me more options.

After a win: PS Jets I love you.

After a loss: PS Jets I hate you.

After any game they play: PS Jets, it is all Schotty's fault.

And I put a space in mine, so you can drop the copyright infringement case! :)

Practice Squad Jets

Wow, you suck at this name thing... and that is coming from somebody who goes by BergenJet...

No. You are wrong. It is you that sucks at this name thing. You suck so much you fail to see my greatness. You don't even have the right state. :)

Archived