Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:10 Santa's Workshop, Rudolph and team are making final preparations for battle...

Rudolph: "Head Elf, we have to do something about Hermey. I'm not sure the kid's got what it takes. This is going to be a war out there. There will be blood. Some of us could die."

Head Elf: "Agreed Rudy, that kid's a no talent pussy who can't get his head out of his own a$$. I'm not sure we should even bring him."

Rudolph: "No we need every elf we can get. All hands on deck. But see if you can go talk to him and the other elves, but whip him into shape a bit. I like him and all, but he's just a boy. We need soldiers. Go see what you can do."

Head Elf: "You got it Rudy."

And this is why I was willing to change my plans to skip the next mafia game when I realized Hess was modding.

Official Vote Count:

CTM (1) - JC

Pac (4) - CTM, SMC, JiF, Ape

Vic (2) - Crusher, Brett

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

Sharrow (1) - AVM

Crusher (3) - Lily, Smash, Wombat

Smash (1) - Vic

Ape (1) - JF80

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch

THis is how you bold, you do this . Then you type your Vote: Name. Then you do this.

[/b with this, ].

Anyone can do it, even tards like me. Jeez.

You missed last game. I used the Ape to look innocent and it worked. I fooled everyone. We still got completely destroyed like a typical JiF scum team, but my play was brilliant. Now the Ape is petrified of me. Muahahahahahahaha

Lol, your suchh a piece of sh*t.

I ain't scurred... And I ain't letting you wifom me out of paying attention to something I know is one of your tells.

Unvote PAC, he's still a salty pirate whore's tit

Vote JIF, want to punch in face

Vote Smash

he's pretty lippy for day 1... usually he prefers hiding in the rafters until day 2 at the earliest.

Thats recent Smash ....for this game, your getting old smash, pachole. either way ill probably be some kind of MVP as usual <---that was APE talk....

Archived