You'll Never Guess Who One Of Schottenheimer's Favorite Players Is.....

SoFlaJets

"It goes unnoticed and I appreciate you saying it but he had as close to as perfect game blocking-he's a selfless player that busts his tail each day in practice and uh, he's one of my favorites" sh*tty on....

Matthew Mulligan-he talks about him for like 5 minutes-it figures-the guy we hate the most is the favorite player of the coach that we hate the most....

the BS PC is in with the videos here at the team's site...

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/129-Coach-Rex-Ryan-News-Conference/03684b23-8267-485f-84c5-95961e0f17fa#?id=f8320125-e8c7-4233-bc74-4343d70674b8

mind boggling

this guy is so bad he gets into shouting matches on the sidelines after he gets his usual false start for the quarter

maybe shotty is throwing him roses for having him block DE's with no help on passing plays and making him look bad ?

mind boggling

this guy is so bad he gets into shouting matches on the sidelines after he gets his usual false start for the quarter

maybe shotty is throwing him roses for having him block DE's with no help on passing plays and making him look bad ?

last week someone gave me a positive rep for calling Schottenheimer "the Matthew Mulligan of offensive coordinators"

"It goes unnoticed and I appreciate you saying it but he had as close to as perfect game blocking-he's a selfless player that busts his tail each day in practice and uh, he's one of my favorites" sh*tty on....

Matthew Mulligan-he talks about him for like 5 minutes-it figures-the guy we hate the most is the favorite player of the coach that we hate the most....

the BS PC is in with the videos here at the team's site...

http://www.newyorkje...74-4343d70674b8

God I knew that was going to be it as soon as I read the heading. Is anyone surprised ? Idiot

Obviously he likes Mulligan. When he is trying to save his own job, or interviewing for another, he will point to the fact that he was forced to work with the Mulligans of the world. It will go a long way towards justifying his own ineptitude.

But the Holmes and Burresses-the guys making the big bucks to get a mess of catches and stretch the field-he has NO IDEA waht to do with them.

There's got to be a reason they keep Mulligan around, despite the penalties. I read somewhere that PFF has him rated as one of the best blocking tight ends in the league FWIW.

we only hear mulligan's name when he drops a pass or gets a penalty but he is a very good blocker that gets no respect for the job he does. Look at many of the rushing TD from this season, Mulligan is usually planting someone

There's got to be a reason they keep Mulligan around, despite the penalties. I read somewhere that PFF has him rated as one of the best blocking tight ends in the league FWIW.

There's something very vile about this. After Schitty his favorite player is the next reason this offense is middling. He's his favorite player since Clemens btw...

Archived