Philly

Jetsfan80

Honestly, these people around here are cocky and arrogant even with a well below .500 record. These guys are really confident that they will destroy us with their speed.

One of my ugly neighbors predicted well over 200 yards for..Not vick, but McCoy.

Honestly, these people around here are cocky and arrogant even with a well below .500 record. These guys are really confident that they will destroy us with their speed.

One of my ugly neighbors predicted well over 200 yards for..Not vick, but McCoy.

The funny thing is what will they say when we are up 17 in the fourth with 20 seconds left to play?

The funny thing is what will they say when we are up 17 in the fourth with 20 seconds left to play?

LOL. I just don't see that for this game unless Vick eaves early with a injury. The Eagles speed on offense and pass rush just screams that we are in for a long day. Rex needs to come up with another brilliant defensive game plan.

LOL. I just don't see that for this game unless Vick eaves early with a injury. The Eagles speed on offense and pass rush just screams that we are in for a long day. Rex needs to come up with another brilliant defensive game plan.

I was smiling when I wrote that...but its not that far fetched. Just hope we have a very solid effort on D, and Sanchez does a decent job. The Running game should be starting to chug.....

????

I'm not trying to take anything away from the "D" which is the heart of this team and certainly they set up our offense with good field position, but aren't we like... 6th in scoring? I don't think our defense is good enough to create that stat on their own.

Yeah, I looked it up. We're 6th in scoring... Just by comparison, we've scored 327 points this season. That's as much as the Rams (153) and Chiefs (173) COMBINED. Now, by no means are we a juggernaut, and if our field position advantage was taken away we'd probably be about 10th-12th. But any season in which you score as much as ANY two NFL teams combined, the "so weak" line just doesn't seem fitting.

As I said earlier, the Jets offense it terrible and they are unable to take advantage of teams with weak defenses. Shotty and Sanchez both are horrible.

HAHA! You're ******* neighbor's an idiot! McCoy only had 97 yards on offense! Take that ugly neighbor!

No Jim Leonhard and facing a healthy Michael Vick....this one has me nervous. Nice win over KC today and its great to be in control of our own destiny, but now it gets tough!

Horrible matchup. Only game we lose from here on IMO.

Jets lose this game for sure. Start of the end for the Jets.

This will be a horrific Jets beatdown. Eagles by 21.

Agree

FTW. Or FTL?

As I said earlier, the Jets offense it terrible and they are unable to take advantage of teams with weak defenses. Shotty and Sanchez both are horrible.

So... you just ignore all the evidence that I post, hand-wave it away and judge based on your own personal feelings. Not very convincing.

Archived