look! A new topic

sirlancemehlot

Aaron Hernandez

Tim Tebow vs. The World

Hernandez has tats and likes to make it rain when he scores a TD, but he was a teammate of Tebow. Push even though I think Gronk would kick his arse.

How about Tim Tebow vs the late Reggie White? Who would Jesus choose in that fight?

Hernandez has tats and likes to make it rain when he scores a TD, but he was a teammate of Tebow. Push even though I think Gronk would kick his arse.

How about Tim Tebow vs the late Reggie White? Who would Jesus choose in that fight?

Pretty sure Jesus made the decision to give Reggie White apnea or whatever it was that got him (definitely not football).

Better actor: Bot playing Tim Tebow or the Bot playing Barrack Obama? Which one is Fred Savage and which one is Ben Savage? Does Fred direct?

Pretty sure Jesus made the decision to give Reggie White apnea or whatever it was that got him (definitely not football).

Better actor: Bot playing Tim Tebow or the Bot playing Barrack Obama? Which one is Fred Savage and which one is Ben Savage? Does Fred direct?

Since the Savage brothers are white I can't say which one would play Obama. Fred would direct as he is way more talented than his brother.

Cromartie or Travis Henry? Who knocks up more women?

Since the Savage brothers are white I can't say which one would play Obama. Fred would direct as he is way more talented than his brother.

Cromartie or Travis Henry? Who knocks up more women?

Travis Henry, who has way more time on his hands these days. Unfortunately, he probably has way less money too.

Tim Tebow or his sexuality, which gets figured out first? Which will make his god, church, and parents more angry?

Archived