****The official Jets VS Giants game Thread****™

BP

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost like the Jets feel a victory is having a better half-it doesn't matter if they don't score as long as the drives are long and the stats look half way decent while other teams seem to understand something that this coaching staff doesn't know points are more important than field position and how many 8 minute drives you can muster-I really can't stand this team's philosophy this season-we NEVER throw a bomb and when we do, well we all saw McKnight would have had a 90 yard TD had the ball been thrown better

This 2011 Jets team disgusts me...this has been the worst season I've seen since the Brooks Bollinger days-

A Prayer

please Dear God, let this be the end of the Brian Schottenheimer era here, that would make this all worth it

Amen

sf jets are you kidding with the shotty crap??? I expect more from you. Besides the fact that he is signed thru 2012, what exactly makes you watch this half and say it's even close to his fault??? if anyone REX has killed us with his pathetic punt calls!! Nothing is more over rated than the pinning them deep myth. As we saw!!!!

Shane is right-it's lack of team speed. We saw Eric Smith (again) being the last safety valve and he couldn't catch Cruz...now Wayne Hunter and Mulligan have to do their weekly part in helping us lose-oh yea and a fumbled kickoof or punt should be on tap

Archived