New JetNation Online Record

Maxman

Looks like the forums set a new record this afternoon with over 1,000 people online at one time. Glad to see that JetNation is pumped and ready for change!

This is going to be a fun offseason.

It's like I said back when we were discussing the approach to the 2 million post mark, all it would take is Schotty getting sh*t-canned to significantly speed up that process. Everyone just wants to share in this joyous moment.

It's like I said back when we were discussing the approach to the 2 million post mark, all it would take is Schotty getting sh*t-canned to significantly speed up that process. Everyone just wants to share in this joyous moment.

That + a questionable replacement from the Dolphags nonetheless and BOOM!!! I've seen more new posters here lately than any time I can remember posting on Jets message boards.

Max - how many new people have registered?

That + a questionable replacement from the Dolphags nonetheless and BOOM!!! I've seen more new posters here lately than any time I can remember posting on Jets message boards.

Max - how many new people have registered?

There aren't a ton of new registrations. I think the message board can be an intimidating place. :) There are TONS of people reading things these days. On Monday we had over 10,000 unique visits to the site (front page and forums) in total. There are about 20 new posters this week I think, I would have to check to be sure on that.

This is true...Rex and Haley if they get him might be good for 2 million alone this offseason.

Archived