What if Mark Sanchez was a Giant?

DepressedJet

- Mark Sanchez USC highlights

- Mark Sanchez 2009 vs Texans

In college Sanchez, and his first 3 games of the year he looked like Tony Romo.

If he was developed by a elite franchise like the football Giants, I think he would of had a chance. The guys mechanics are completely different right now. Highly doubt Tony Sparano can fix him...

Mechanics, Feet, Feel, it's all built on confidence. He's completely lost all of it. A couple of big wins can get it back. Things are bleak but all is not completely lost yet.

Agree with this, I don't that he ever gets accurate though. not sure how you fix that, atleast Eli used to consistantly throw high, but sanchez is all over the place

Ive said it a few times the Jets have ruined this kid, or ALMOST ruined him. I remember those first few starts and then came the New Orleans 5 turnover debacle even though the Jets totally shut down Brees they still felt like they had to have a young Mark Sanchez pass more than he should have including out of the endzone. Funny thing is this bounce back and forth crap has been going on for three years and trying to pass the ball with a team built to run is just stupid. We have never pass blocked well and as you all know I dont think we have the WR's to sustain a consistent passing attack. This is NOT Marck Sanchez fault this is bad coaching and bad handling of a young QB.

You think I like the fact that the Giants are going to win yet another super bowl? i HATE it. Their fans are some of the most arrogant POS's I have ever met.

After MF interviewed Rex, some D-bag Giants fan calls in and says. "Why are you interviewing that guy, its like interviewing the Panthers coach" Basically insinuating the Jets are irrelevant.

Thankfully MF shut is a$$ down.

You think I like the fact that the Giants are going to win yet another super bowl? i HATE it. Their fans are some of the most arrogant POS's I have ever met.

After MF interviewed Rex, some D-bag Giants fan calls in and says. "Why are you interviewing that guy, its like interviewing the Panthers coach" Basically insinuating the Jets are irrelevant.

why would anyone listen to Francesa?

I am glad you said Super Bowl, cause when you mentioned the "Giants" I assumed you were speaking about the Giants that are decent.. the ones from the Bay area.

Man, that caller must have really chapped your hide. Good thing we all hate ignorant POS Giant fans here huh. I wish Giant fans had smarter trolls, don't you. <-- notice the period, and lack of a question mark.

- Mark Sanchez USC highlights

- Mark Sanchez 2009 vs Texans

In college Sanchez, and his first 3 games of the year he looked like Tony Romo.

If he was developed by a elite franchise like the football Giants, I think he would of had a chance. The guys mechanics are completely different right now. Highly doubt Tony Sparano can fix him...

As I've always said which has never changed. Mark Sanchez isnt the problem, it is the coaching. Mark Sanchez is a QB, but there's a disconnect between his raw ability and development for the professional league.

I dont want to be that dude but im going to say it anyway. I have a feeling Mark Sanchez is going to end up having a Drew Brees story. The bottomline is that Tony Sparano has never developed a QB. He's a former Tight End coach, he bounce around the league until Parcells picked him up in Dallas then followed to Miami.

This guy as our Coordinator does nothing for Mark Sanchez, and with the senseless hate Jet fans seem to have for a guy with absolutely no support whatsoever from this franchise, I wouldnt be surprised if Jet fans get what they're asking for after Sanchez has another horrible season and they finally part ways. The cherry on top is that someone is going to see this college video above and think that this kid probably didnt have the proper development and he's going to land on the right team and he's going to be elite and then (and only then) will us Jet fans finally get the point.

How many decades must we go through this? For decades we've had poor coaching, not players. When Parcells came here he brought some coaches with him like ahhhh bill belichick and crew. Under Parcells the Jets had a legit team with legit play design and putting players in position to succeed. This unfortunately isnt Rex Ryan's forte offensively, and I dont believe it to be Sparano's either given his coaching history.

Mark Sanchez is a very good QB, bottomline. The coaching staff on this Jets team is absolutely terrible and simply getting rid of Schotty finally still doesnt change the fact that you need someone to develop your QB. I havent seen that man hired yet.

Im telling you, the Jets are seriously dropping the ball on Mark Sanchez. 10 years from now jet fans will be talking about how they cut/traded an elite QB. Mark my words (pun intended).

You can say that again.

After the Pats lost the Giants in the SB, their fans were yelling "losers" and all sorts of nice things. Getting in Pats fans faces who were leaving the game. It was the worst display of a opposing teams fanbase that Ive ever witnessed and Ive been to dozen or so NFL stadiums.

Philly Eagles fans were Princes compared to these dbags.

sh*t, it worked with brady and welker.

Absolutely Correct!

But I can't seem to figure out how those New England offensive coordinators, who knew how to get Welker open for Brady, forgot how to do it after they left.

Belichick with a Neuralyzer?

266neuralyzer.jpg

Ive said it a few times the Jets have ruined this kid, or ALMOST ruined him. I remember those first few starts and then came the New Orleans 5 turnover debacle even though the Jets totally shut down Brees they still felt like they had to have a young Mark Sanchez pass more than he should have including out of the endzone. Funny thing is this bounce back and forth crap has been going on for three years and trying to pass the ball with a team built to run is just stupid. We have never pass blocked well and as you all know I dont think we have the WR's to sustain a consistent passing attack. This is NOT Marck Sanchez fault this is bad coaching and bad handling of a young QB.

Who told him to go pose for GQ rather than watch film and work on his footwork and reads? Id like to whoop that guys a$$.

Interesting that no one who's worked on that team, going back to even when we had Mangini, learned the "Get Wide Open" routes...

Probably because Mangini was a defensive coach in New England?

Seriously though, Belichick is an offensive genius. Its too bad that he had to cheat with those videos, though I have my personal conspiracy about that one.

If Sanchez were a Giant, the brain trust around here would give us thread after thread tittering at his ineptitude.

Especially two weeks ago when their season ended in this alternate reality where Sanchez is a GIant and it's always sunshine, lollipops, and titties.

Maybe Belichick gets less credit for coordinating this offense then he should.

Thats true.

You see Hernandez in the backfield running the ball vs Denver? BB got that from Urban Meyer when he as HC at UF. BB would visit with him every spring to learn more about the spread offense and its nuisances. BB is very hands on with every aspect of the team. He wanted Gronk and Hernandez so NE could switch the offense the Pats are running now.

Archived