"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please pray for my little brother Roman. He was playing and fell and broke his femur the upper leg. He has to be put out to get the cast on him that will go up his L leg around his waist and partially down his other leg. He has been in so much pain, please keep him in your thoughts. He will be in the cast for at least six weeks. He is only three years old!!! :(

(Yes, I have a 3 year old brother.. by my dad and "stepmom")

This gives me sad.

Here is to a speedy recovery, and possible super-human leg strength when he grows up as a result of this... :)

Please pray for my little brother Roman. He was playing and fell and broke his femur the upper leg. He has to be put out to get the cast on him that will go up his L leg around his waist and partially down his other leg. He has been in so much pain, please keep him in your thoughts. He will be in the cast for at least six weeks. He is only three years old!!! :(

(Yes, I have a 3 year old brother.. by my dad and "stepmom")

Hope he recovers quickly!

So it looks like CTM will be too busy to co-mod with me. I was hoping to have his help in figuring out how alts work, but do you guys know? Does everyone just register with a new account or does something need to be set up?

I'm thinking I agree with the idea that creating alts for the player you're imitating would be the best/funniest way to go.

IMG056.jpg

Roman is doing ok.. will hopefully get to go home in the morning. He even has a little wheel chair he will use for 6 weeks. What I'd just like to know is how a 3 year old breaks his femur bone. :/

Thanks for the well wishes and thoughts and prayers! I'll rep the rest of you tommorow.. I ran out.

Roman is doing ok.. will hopefully get to go home in the morning. He even has a little wheel chair he will use for 6 weeks. What I'd just like to know is how a 3 year old breaks his femur bone. :/

Thanks for the well wishes and thoughts and prayers! I'll rep the rest of you tommorow.. I ran out.

No no no. Is that thing wrapped around his hips? That poor kid. I want to give him presents and stuff.

No no no. Is that thing wrapped around his hips? That poor kid. I want to give him presents and stuff.

Yes it is... all the way up that leg, across his hips, and a little ways down the other side. :(

80 if you need help modding I can or whatever :P

Waiting for someone to answer my question on alts......

Depends on how you want to handle it. We already have a whole bunch of alt accounts, but I take it you're looking to use custom ones for this game. I'd just give Max a heads-up, since I know there's a whole thing about multiple accounts for the same person, but he's always been fine with it in the past. Typically we've had it that the mod setups the alt accounts with a basic password on them (which people can then change) and then hands them out along with the role PMs, and that way you know who everyone is. You could certainly do the same, but I don't know if in this case you wanted everyone to be able to create their own alts. If that's the case then you could send everyone their role PM first, have them create their alt and then PM you from their new account to tell you who they are.

Depends on how you want to handle it. We already have a whole bunch of alt accounts, but I take it you're looking to use custom ones for this game. I'd just give Max a heads-up, since I know there's a whole thing about multiple accounts for the same person, but he's always been fine with it in the past. Typically we've had it that the mod setups the alt accounts with a basic password on them (which people can then change) and then hands them out along with the role PMs, and that way you know who everyone is. You could certainly do the same, but I don't know if in this case you wanted everyone to be able to create their own alts. If that's the case then you could send everyone their role PM first, have them create their alt and then PM you from their new account to tell you who they are.

Great thanks. I'll PM Max right now.

Basically, I figure people will take on the full persona of the person they're imitating, which means having an alt with the same username (or close to it), sig, and avatar.

People probably can't use the EXACT same username but we could work around that with ones like "Ape", "BG", "Dead thread SMC", "Straight Cash Homo" and "JiFag".

Archived