Brandon Jacobs=Troll

JetsFanNick12

:fighting0093: ....

I hope the Jets don't even try to consider him ....on top of the fact Rex has to try to regain control of the drama act going on in his locker room

he needs another big loud mouth character

image.jpg

I'd love that guy in Green and White

It's official. I completely disagree with every post you've ever written. Even if you're trying to play the opposite game...you'd think agreement would happen at least a few times accidentally. But no. Never. Perhaps we are members of an equal but opposite parallell universe...a mirror image universe where exactly the inverse occurs without deviation. This can be the only answer. :beer_Orcish:

Jacobs is the ultimate big mouth wuss. The guy was given an opportunity to say something before the Jets game and he literally said he "loves Rex." Then when the game is over and his team won he runs around like a goof shooting his mouth off and trash talking.

This guy is a punk a$$ bitch.

So you're saying that the guy who talks sh*t after he wins is the bitch?

It's official. I completely disagree with every post you've ever written. This can be the only answer. :beer_Orcish:

Lol...I do think the guy is a jerkoff....can't stand him

But after flying all the way to Pittsburgh to be stuffed at the 1/2 yard line for a possible trip to the SB, I could care less about my feelings towards a player....I think he could have gotten us that 1/2 yard, so I'd take him.

So you're saying that the guy who talks sh*t after he wins is the bitch?

Yes. Because when he was given an opportunity to speak before the game he instead declined and praised Rex Ryan.

Then when his team wins he starts mouthing off obnoxiously? Dude's afraid to go out on a limb beforehand and then smack talks only after a win? In the dictionary under "punk a$$ bitch" it says "see Brandon Jacobs."

Look it's obvious this guy is the biggest piece of sh*t in new York and there's no need to discuss that. Next him being with us would never equal out to him actually Playing for us. He's a selfish player who forgets his role to often Bradshaw this year ran for that team and Jacobs just yelped at people whether on a 1 yard gain or a 2 yarder cause that's all he was good for. Greene is not my favorite but he's faster and smaller which makes him better. Brandon Jacobs is just a little bit better that Ron Dayne hense the number 27. He needs to get out of new York entirely he's not wanted here by alot of both jets and giants fans alike. He is a cancer and a jerkoff

Archived