Brady Quinn

BornJetsFan1983

Since he's coming on Friday, I thought we should have a thread about him.

I member him in the draft sitting at the table as names kept getting called, I felt bad for the guy. Then he finally gets picked and goes to the dead zone in Cleveland. O.k. so this guy comes in, can he be the back up they want? Saving us a draft pick?

I personally like the Elroy but I'm all for quinn he's better than any back up we have had in a while. (brunell, kelen)...i think he can run a hand off offense if need be, but this guy sure hasn't shown anything special that's for damn sure..

I member him in the draft sitting at the table as names kept getting called, I felt bad for the guy. Then he finally gets picked and goes to the dead zone in Cleveland. O.k. so this guy comes in, can he be the back up they want? Saving us a draft pick?

I personally like the Elroy but I'm all for quinn he's better than any back up we have had in a while. (brunell, kelen)...i think he can run a hand off offense if need be, but this guy sure hasn't shown anything special that's for damn sure..

Since Orton, Campbell, and Henne all have signed elsewhere Brady Quinn would be a good sign. Id rather have Brady Quinn out there than Stanton IMO

This guy was the next best thing when he came out....got stuck in Cleveland...with the right system this guy can perform hope we sign him.

This guy was the next best thing when he came out....got stuck in Cleveland...with the right system this guy can perform hope we sign him.

Woof. Stuck in Cleveland? That was an opportunity. I've never seen Quinn look good as an NFL QB. I'd rather have Garrard.

Brady Quinn sucks donkey balls. But he thinks hes awesome.

Which, in a way, is exactly what this team needs. A backup who will mentally challenge Sanchez. In the locker room Quinn casts the shadow of a starter, even though he's actually lucky to be employed in any role.

Woof. Stuck in Cleveland? That was an opportunity. I've never seen Quinn look good as an NFL QB. I'd rather have Garrard.

Yes stuck in Cleveland........Quinn in the right system would perform.....Garrard...nah...but in the end we need somebody to step in and perform if Sanchez gets hurt...

Brady Quinn sucks donkey balls. But he thinks hes awesome.

Which, in a way, is exactly what this team needs. A backup who will mentally challenge Sanchez. In the locker room Quinn casts the shadow of a starter, even though he's actually lucky to be employed in any role.

Based on what dude?.....you forget how he performed in College and the combines when everyone and his brother said he was going to be great...the kid got stuck in a dumbass system in Cleveland.....

Based on what dude?.....you forget how he performed in College and the combines when everyone and his brother said he was going to be great...the kid got stuck in a dumbass system in Cleveland.....

And some of the ones that said he was going to be great where guys like...Boomer, the espn talking heads etc.....

No way, he talks way too much. He's caused the QB's controversies he's been involved in IMO.

This. He's a locker room cancer. Its just amazing what Tebow was able to do what he did last season with Quinn trying to undermine him the entire time.

Based on what dude?.....you forget how he performed in College and the combines when everyone and his brother said he was going to be great...

I've scouted him with Notre Dame. 1st off that program is seriously overrated when it comes to QB talent (see Clausen, Jimmy). Second He is not a leader of men. He doesn't command the locker room or the respect of his teammates. 3rd google Brady Quinn on google images you'll find 100,000 examples of his douchebaggery. There isn't a human male on the planet who enjoys being photographed with his shirt off more than Brady Quinn.

I've scouted him with Notre Dame. 1st off that program is seriously overrated when it comes to QB talent (see Clausen, Jimmy). Second He is not a leader of men. He doesn't command the locker room or the respect of his teammates. 3rd google Brady Quinn on google images you'll find 100,000 examples of his douchebaggery. There isn't a human male on the planet who enjoys being photographed with his shirt off more than Brady Quinn.

At the end of the day, I would like him on our team throwing TD's just in case the resident QB can't cut it....in NY he will be just fine.....

This picture makes sense.

2011-10-11-12-27-21-7-according-to-alicia-sacramone-brady-quinn-is-the.jpeg

I guess most NFL executives missed the same things. He sat and watched the draft pass him by for a reason.

Jet27 - What have you seen if Quinn in the pros that makes you think he is a legit NFL QB? I haven't seen anything.

I'd prefer an older guy that can step in for a half or a game and give us a chance to win. That's why I prefer Garrard.

I've scouted him with Notre Dame. 1st off that program is seriously overrated when it comes to QB talent (see Clausen, Jimmy).

(Leinart, Matt)

Second He is not a leader of men. He doesn't command the locker room or the respect of his teammates.

“We have to bring in another quarterback that will make him work at practice,” said one player. “He’s lazy and content because he knows he’s not going to be benched.”

3rd google Brady Quinn on google images you'll find 100,000 examples of his douchebaggery. There isn't a human male on the planet who enjoys being photographed with his shirt off more than Brady Quinn.

16.jpg

mark-sanchez-gq-photos.jpg

mark-sanchez-hilary-rhoda-gq.jpg

mark_sanchez_gq041708--300x450.jpg

Archived