Jets, Bengals interested in Braylon Edwards

nj meadowlands

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You believe in Vlad and Hunter yet doubt Braylon Edwards. Yeah that is myth free evidence. :)

Vlad and Hunter still have both legs/knees fully healthy. Not only that, but they haven't sat in the FA void for 6 months with no real hope of getting out for another 3 (at least).

Vlad and Hunter still have both legs/knees fully healthy. Not only that, but they haven't sat in the FA void for 6 months with no real hope of getting out for another 3 (at least).

Ha thats true, yet those dopes are missing brains and human feet. Either way its a gamble Gato. Now chill brother, we are on the same side. Go Jets man. :D

As soon as camp starts and onto the supposed QB contraversy as soon as Sanchez starts to stumble? I say YES to that and please hold me to it.

I hold you to it while I'm holding you to my bossom

Hostetler

Before that it was Jeff Rutledge. I'm going back.... waaaaaay back. I can remember my father when I was a little kid my father yelling. "FOR GOD'S SAKES PUT RUTLEDGE IN ALREADY!! " There were news articles about him being the guy in waiting etc. The Hostetler thing came later.

Dude, did you watch us any when we made it to the AFC title 2 years in a row? Edwards was the main reason we won all those comeback games in 2010, and his catch on 3rd and long at lucas oil in the playoffs slammed the door on Peyton ever getting the ball back to beat us in that game. Yeah we don't need anyone like that again. A rookie in Hill, or Chaz S. is just as good!

I like this post. It is my thoughts... but put into words for the world to see.

Braylon was the X factor for us many times. I am still wondering where all the hate comes from for this guy. I honestly don't get it.

I'd take Edwards back in a heartbeat. There was chemistry with him, Holmes and Sanchez. Say what you want, he'd be a good pickup.

At 3am coming off a bender and sitting in his car for 15 minutes after you pull him over trying to remember what button to push to bring his window down?

What part of triple desert are you having hard time understanding? Shoot bro. It's a 4 hour difference in my world.

It's the part about dessert taking actual time to consume. I literally work like a vacuum. It happens so fast I accuse people of stealing it from me because I can't remember eating it.

The pain. Oooooh the pain.

Braylon was the X factor for us many times. I am still wondering where all the hate comes from for this guy. I honestly don't get it.

I have no hatred for Braylon. I just feel its time to move on and give Hill the best chance to succeed. Anyway, Braylon is still not fully recovered from his knee injury. At the moment Braylon to the Jets is a nonissue.

Archived