Just Discovered I Like Nuts

New York Mick

Never really liked them when I was younger. I was forced to have them when I was an altarboy but I would just suck the salt off of them and spit them out but last night we were hanging out and I crammed a few in my mouth and was quite surprised, they're ******* delicious. I'm planning on going to the market this weekend to find some. Roasted almonds so far are the best, grounded them up and eat them on ice cream.

These are some of the best nuts going. Super spicy. AMAZING. Just wash your hands before touching your other nuts after eating them.

wasabi.gif

I love spicy stuff I'll check them out. Funny story about hot sauce and nuts. Me, my lesbian friend mentioned earlier and a few guys decided to see who could last the longest with a handful of hot sauce on their nuts (her lips). Long story short I won first guy was running to the bathroom 15 seconds after putting it on. Everyone in the bar thought it was hilarious.

I love spicy stuff I'll check them out. Funny story about hot sauce and nuts. Me, my lesbian friend mentioned earlier and a few guys decided to see who could last the longest with a handful of hot sauce on their nuts (her lips). Long story short I won first guy was running to the bathroom 15 seconds after putting it on. Everyone in the bar thought it was hilarious.

I like them Lesbians. I knew these two lesbian lady carpenters. Did good work. Hated using studs preferred tongue in groove.

Never really liked them when I was younger. I was forced to have them when I was an altarboy but I would just suck the salt off of them and spit them out but last night we were hanging out and I crammed a few in my mouth and was quite surprised, they're ******* delicious. I'm planning on going to the market this weekend to find some. Roasted almonds so far are the best, grounded them up and eat them on ice cream.

I thought you WERE Nuts.

How come Britain gets this, and we get douchey magazines like Maxim?

Anyway, I too am a fan of Blue Diamond nuts. Just had these recently and they blew my mind:

0004157005539_300X300.jpg

Crusher To do weekend list

1. Buy and Eat Blazin Buffalo's wings nuts OMG So excited

Crusher To do weekend list

1. Buy and Eat Blazin Buffalo's wings nuts OMG So excited

You won't be disappointed.

I just wish the cans were bigger. The little one I got was empty in about ten seconds.

Archived