We're engaged!

Dan.

We wanted to share our happy news with our mafia friends! JVoR proposed last night, and we are engaged. :)

Awesome - so happy for you guys, when you get settled up here we'll have to celebrate!!!

(Also, please post as much romantic anecdotal details as possible, especially when you see CTM online. )

Thank you, everyone!!

Hooray! Can we all come to the wedding?

If I get my way! :)

Awesome - so happy for you guys, when you get settled up here we'll have to celebrate!!!

Definitely!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you say "yes" right away, or did you need some convincing?

Haha, I wish I had enough rep for all of you!

I can barely remember anything that was said, lol. I didn't think I would do so much of the simultaneous laughter/crying! Not a pretty sight.

Hooray! Can we all come to the wedding?

If I get my way! :)

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you explain those invites to the families.

"See, there's these people....from the internet....who we sometimes play Mafia with. There's a fat one, a gay one, a hippie, another gay one, a guy who mows lawns, a crazy guy who plays on his phone while driving, another gay one, a super-obnoxious one, and a few other gay ones. Oh, and this guy who goes by '80'. He's super cool. Can they all come?"

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you explain those invites to the families.

"See, there's these people....from the internet....who we sometimes play Mafia with. There's a fat one, a gay one, a hippie, another gay one, a guy who mows lawns, a crazy guy who plays on his phone while driving, another gay one, a super-obnoxious one, and a few other gay ones. Oh, and this guy who goes by '80'. He's super cool. Can they all come?"

Not cool dude. Just because she can lie like a champ in mafia doesn't mean she'd do so to family...

Congrats you two.

Thank you, Vicious!! I miss you and hope you're doing great!

They already know we love Mafia. :) One time, JVoR and I tried teaching my parents and brother. But it was fairly uncomfortable.

Congratulations you crazy kids. I think it's only fair that, out of respect, given the development of your and JVOR's relationship to this point, that we should all strive to treat you in a much more appropriate and respectful manner.

Oh, who the **** am I kidding?

Archived