Antonio Cromartie: I’m the second-best receiver on the Jets

F.Chowds

This has Rex written all over it. Think about it. Who does Cro cover more than not in practice? The guys he's dissing!

This will light a fire under their a$$es and they will work their tails off to prove Cro wrong.

Oh, how I wish this were true. Cro is an idiot. This team is, in fact, a CIRCUS!!

C'Mon....Rex declaring himself the best defensive coach in the league.....after losing control of his team and going 8-8 last year.

While the team was 8-8, the Defense was 5th in the NFL - Douche!

..............Holmes quits on the team and whines to the media saying he's a scapegoat.

Don't recall him saying he was a scapegoat, but he did quit and no Jets fan supported him. Not sure of your point here?

..............Your backup QB gets more press and attention than the "Sanchize" and is a wet and topless media whore.

Well, you're correct that Tebow gets more press attention. But "wet and topless media whore?" Me thinks the Chowd sounds jealous or something? Maybe you got some kinda Bromance thing going for Timmy? Whatever - it's your thing dude.

..............Your #2 CB declares himself the #2 WR on the team.

Perhaps he is. if I'm not mistaken, the Patsies turned their second best wide receiver into their best cornerback - Troy Brown. And yet, you scoff at other teams/players that exercise similar tactics? Interesting. You're a douche.

Nothing I could write, or anyone else for that matter, can match this stuff. A laugh a minute. Only the 4th day of camp and the whole world is laughing. Just goes to show that people really do love a circus.

Still a douche.

But please, relieve your embarrassment and pain by making fun of me, the Boston accent, the fact that it's been a WHOLE 8 YEARS since the Pats have won the SB.(LOVE that one!) Oh and be sure to try to deflect with a few mentions of spygate and Belichick being a scumbag.

The redneck Boston accent only accentuates your doucheness.

This is what we need right? Another distraction.. I was not buying into the 3 ring cirrus line, but this is what this team has become a 3 ring cirrus. Why must they bring this sh*t on themselves? Why don't they just let him play CB? Now this next 24 news cycle is going to be about cro taking shots at this teammates.Let the lockerroom tension, controversy, and division begin. I really though Rex was going to get a handle on this bull sh*t this year but I guess not. I LOVE coach Ryan because he has changed the culture of this football team but recently not for the better.

because we all love it. We front like we dont, but we really do.

C'Mon....Rex declaring himself the best defensive coach in the league.....after losing control of his team and going 8-8 last year.

While the team was 8-8, the Defense was 5th in the NFL - Douche!

So, you're okay if Rex continues to deliver a top 5 defense and misses the playoffs every year?

..............Holmes quits on the team and whines to the media saying he's a scapegoat.

Don't recall him saying he was a scapegoat, but he did quit and no Jets fan supported him. Not sure of your point here?

http://msn.foxsports...t-season-073012

CORTLAND, N.Y. (AP)

New York Jets wide receiver Santonio Holmes says he was the ''scapegoat'' for the team's problems last season, particularly in the season-ending loss to the Miami Dolphins.

072912-NFL-Training-Camp-SW-PI_20120729134425183_202_97.JPG

Holmes tells ESPN 98.7 on Monday that with the playoffs on the line in that game, when he only had two passes thrown his way before being benched for the final 2 minutes after arguing in the huddle, ''that's just hard to understand and to cope with when you want everything just as bad as everybody else does.''

He adds that when no one has answers, ''the scapegoat is the answer, and that's what happened.'

..............Your backup QB gets more press and attention than the "Sanchize" and is a wet and topless media whore.

Well, you're correct that Tebow gets more press attention. But "wet and topless media whore?" Me thinks the Chowd sounds jealous or something? Maybe you got some kinda Bromance thing going for Timmy? Whatever - it's your thing dude.

tebowrain.jpg

..............Your #2 CB declares himself the #2 WR on the team.

Perhaps he is. if I'm not mistaken, the Patsies turned their second best wide receiver into their best cornerback - Troy Brown. And yet, you scoff at other teams/players that exercise similar tactics? Interesting. You're a douche.

Yes, you are mistaken. I loved Troy as a player but he wasn't a better CB than Asante. Don't know much about my team, much less your own I see.

Most trolls are somewhat creative and entertaining to play with. This Gronk guy is just a disappointment

Hey now. Did you see him cahpy and paste those ahticles about Tim Tebow*? Good stuff.

*There's no way he doesn't secretly love Tebow.

“I think I’d put myself as second,” Cromartie said. “I haven’t really played it in the past four or five years, but I can put myself as the second just with raw ability and talent going out there, I think, me separating and being a more physical guy out there on the outside.”

LOL at Cromartie thinking hes physical ...he may be the biggest pussy in the NFL I think him going over the middle or running slants with LB's lurking would be pure comedy.

“I think I’d put myself as second,” Cromartie said. “I haven’t really played it in the past four or five years, but I can put myself as the second just with raw ability and talent going out there, I think, me separating and being a more physical guy out there on the outside.”

LOL at Cromartie thinking hes physical ...he may be the biggest pussy in the NFL I think him going over the middle or running slants with LB's lurking would be pure comedy.

Cromartie's no great tackler, this is true, but he is a physical corner, crowding the line and pushing WRs off their routes in man coverage. I can see his point that he feels better equipped to beat that kind of coverage. It's probably the sort of thing he and Revis have been coaching Hill on.

And if the Jets ever do employ Cromartie as a WR, it'll be exclusively as a guy running fly patterns. Because you're certainly right there. Cro's not big on high speed contact as the initiator, he certainly wouldn't respond well as the recipient.

Cromartie's no great tackler, this is true, but he is a physical corner, crowding the line and pushing WRs off their routes in man coverage. I can see his point that he feels better equipped to beat that kind of coverage. It's probably the sort of thing he and Revis have been coaching Hill on.

And if the Jets ever do employ Cromartie as a WR, it'll be exclusively as a guy running fly patterns. Because you're certainly right there. Cro's not big on high speed contact as the initiator, he certainly wouldn't respond well as the recipient.

yep I said this in the other thread I do feel cro would be running fly patterns he will be no where near the middle of the field but as I also stated we have 2 guys with 4.3 speed that actully play the position so why do we need Cromartie ?

yep I said this in the other thread I do feel cro would be running fly patterns he will be no where near the middle of the field but as I also stated we have 2 guys with 4.3 speed that actully play the position so why do we need Cromartie ?

Hail Marys and/or when one of those other tall fast guys get hurt. That's about it from my perspective.

I sincerely believe Cromartie could be a pretty damn good receiver. I just don't know how smart it is to play him both ways. And the more it's talked about the more it seems like he'll be playing a decent amount of receiver.

Archived