Congratulations to JN Member LionelRichie On The Arrival Of The World's Newest Jets Fan

The Gun Of Bavaria

If you all remember, I was looking to give away some Jets clothing that my son has long since grew out of and JN Poster LionelRichie was able to put them to great use.

Just got an email from him today with a photo of his little guy sporting a NY Jets skull cap. Not sure how many days it has been, but a (belated) congratulations to "Mr. and Mrs. Richie" on the arrival of their little Jets fan.

If you all remember, I was looking to give away some Jets clothing that my son has long since grew out of and JN Poster LionelRichie was able to put them to great use.

Just got an email from him today with a photo of his little guy sporting a NY Jets skull cap. Not sure how many days it has been, but a (belated) congratulations to "Mr. and Mrs. Richie" on the arrival of their little Jets fan.

http://www.ocfs.state.ny.us/main/cps/

Get him help before he realizes who "The Jets" are. I wish somebody had saved me

and my wife was in labor all night long, and we were dancing on the ceiling when it was over and because nothing about the whole process was easy like sunday morning

thanks again for the baby clothes Guns, this guy is super popular at the hospital with his Jets hat on.photo1ss.jpg

and my wife was in labor all night long, and we were dancing on the ceiling when it was over and because nothing about the whole process was easy like sunday morning

thanks again for the baby clothes Guns, this guy is super popular at the hospital with his Jets hat on.photo1ss.jpg

Hes precious, can I have him?

Congrats. Get him some Giants gear before the therapist bills start piling up.

Don't need any Giants gear, we named him Eli. Seriously.....wife's idea I just went along with the happy wife, happy life theory.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and a special thanks to JetNation for giving me something to keep me busy at 3am with a crying wife and baby.

Archived