JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I refuse to scum hunt? Bullsh*t. Right now, I'm one of the one people whose vote is on someone based on the premise of reading their tells.

The only thing I refuse to do is repeat the mistake I made last game (and in so many other games) where I abandon my first read on D1, because nobody listens to me, and end up scurrying off to lynch a townie while being manipulated by scum.

What you pointed out a couple posts ago about me "not changing" entirely contradicts what you are pointing out now about how I'm not playing like I normally do.

Which is it?

You are doing exactly what I predicted, you creating the framework for a counter-case, and just like last time I nailed you as scum you are sloppily trying to use your reputation for reading me and meta, but you just messed up.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

Almost no question in my mind about you now. JIF I felt about 60% on, you I feel about 85%.

As much as I agree, it's a two man race now between Jif and Wombat and your vote might as well be on wombat as it knocks the votes 7 to 5 and shifts heavy momentum that way...which is fine, but hurts towns chance for possible info later in the game IMO. Dual D1 trains can actually be helpful...as you know.

As much as I agree, it's a two man race now between Jif and Wombat and your vote might as well be on wombat as it knocks the votes 7 to 5 and shifts heavy momentum that way...which is fine, but hurts towns chance for possible info later in the game IMO. Dual D1 trains can actually be helpful...as you know.

When is deadline? I feel it's important to punctuate Jetscode pinging me with a vote on him. An explained vote.

I've made it clear I will return to JIF, if we get close to deadline and that is the state of the game at that time. I really don't have any other reads from this day.

my head hurts..

Any chance Vic has been silenced? Did he post once the day started?

Anyway project speed lynch was an abject failure last night so not sure where I want to vote. JiF and Wombat have both been spazzy but I'm not sure that means they're scum.

Actually I'll Vote JiF. He needs to get brought back down to reality a bit. Too many people hiding to get reads. Probably no time but I'd like to get a train on Migisi and Vic going. If they're not going to be a part of the solution they're part of the problem.

Current Vote Count:

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Hess ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 6 ) - Phoenix, Wombat, Smash, Hess, Nolder, Pac

Wombat ( 7 ) - Crush, JiF, BG, SMC, 80, Tina, Shinori

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migisi

Pac ( 1 ) - Christine

Nol (1) - JC

JC (1) - Ape

my head hurts..

Any chance Vic has been silenced? Did he post once the day started?

Anyway project speed lynch was an abject failure last night so not sure where I want to vote. JiF and Wombat have both been spazzy but I'm not sure that means they're scum.

Actually I'll Vote JiF. He needs to get brought back down to reality a bit. Too many people hiding to get reads. Probably no time but I'd like to get a train on Migisi and Vic going. If they're not going to be a part of the solution they're part of the problem.

Scummy.

unvote vote Pac

@ Quint gimme that harpoon and this man dies.

Checking in.

Some of you have already jumped the shark.

*you know who you are*

This thread just jumped the shark and I like it.

I've felt very suspicious of Jetscode after these posts. It was during the bs phase of the game but saying "you know who you are." seems like it could be some clear symp signaling to me especially when mentioned with the shark phrase which he repeated twice.

I held off on mentioning it because if he was actually a symp i wanted to see who he would lead to or who would interact with him. Especially with a DM mod where they seem to have symps more regularly.

It could also be a bum theory that doesn't pan out, but I feel like he hasn't really struck me as particularly invested in scum hunting.

unvote vote jetscode

This is stupid. I'm town.

The deadline is Monday. So I'll just say this. I have a town power role. Go figure Ape running me up on day 1 and he's 60% sure I'm scum. lol. Scum MVP.

Mock outrage.

I love how you are attributing the whole 5-6 votes of pressure that warranted this pussy-ass reveal to me, while my vote is on Jetscode.

I don't believe you for a ****ing second with this.

Mock outrage.

I love how you are attributing the whole 5-6 votes of pressure that warranted this pussy-ass reveal to me, while my vote is on Jetscode.

I don't believe you for a ****ing second with this.

Of course you dont.

You been pushing the hardest for me today by far. Dont try and act like you havent.

I have a power that's new to JN, that works best in conjunction with a couple of other conventional roles. Revealing why or what I've learned is no benefit to the town, though I could be vetted.

I wont fight a lynch. I'm not a bad lynch. But I do have a role that could be deadly if properly used. Kinda dont see how it can be done, but apparently it can. Totally convenient, I know, but its probably better down the road hence why I asked for a vest.

Take for what its worth. I'm not scum.

Of course you dont.

You been pushing the hardest for me today by far. Dont try and act like you havent.

I'm not acting like I haven't, idiot. Me pushing a case on you because you are hitting what I feel are scumtells doesn't say sh*t about my alignment though.

Your play is logically flawed. My vote's not on you now and if your premise here is that I'm pushing hardest, why the **** would you just reveal when I move off you? And with about half the votes you need to be lynched?

I'm not acting like I haven't, idiot. Me pushing a case on you because you are hitting what I feel are scumtells doesn't say sh*t about my alignment though.

Your play is logically flawed. My vote's not on you now and if your premise here is that I'm pushing hardest, why the **** would you just reveal when I move off you? And with about half the votes you need to be lynched?

My reveal had nothing to do with you.

I have a power that's new to JN, that works best in conjunction with a couple of other conventional roles. Revealing why or what I've learned is no benefit to the town, though I could be vetted.

I wont fight a lynch. I'm not a bad lynch. But I do have a role that could be deadly if properly used. Kinda dont see how it can be done, but apparently it can. Totally convenient, I know, but its probably better down the road hence why I asked for a vest.

Take for what its worth. I'm not scum.

So your nameless "power role" just got less powerful because there's a convoluted way you "could" be deadly, if what happens exactly? Oh, yeah... other roles reveal themselves so they can work in conjunction with you?

Do you realize how this sounds? Sounds like role fishing basically. Which is more-or-less your case on Wombat no?

So your nameless "power role" just got less powerful because there's a convoluted way you "could" be deadly, if what happens exactly? Oh, yeah... other roles reveal themselves so they can work in conjunction with you?

Do you realize how this sounds? Sounds like role fishing basically. Which is more-or-less your case on Wombat no?

You're a moron. Thats why I'm not revealing.

You're awful at this game.

My reveal had nothing to do with you.

You are pinning your run-up on me, the momentum driver. Yet I unvoted you before you revealed, thus taking that momentum with me, in addition there's still 2 days until the deadline, and I'm guessing Wombat had about 2-3 votes more than you, and Jetscode was creeping up on you... but I haven't really seen a current vote count.

I don't see any reason whatsoever for this reveal. Especially from you, you'd bite your tongue until the 11th hour I would expect as town. I want some people that remember your past play better to weigh in on whether early reveals are something you do routinely. I can't recall.

You are pinning your run-up on me, the momentum driver. Yet I unvoted you before you revealed, thus taking that momentum with me, in addition there's still 2 days until the deadline, and I'm guessing Wombat had about 2-3 votes more than you, and Jetscode was creeping up on you... but I haven't really seen a current vote count.

I don't see any reason whatsoever for this reveal. Especially from you, you'd bite your tongue until the 11th hour I would expect as town. I want some people that remember your past play better to weigh in on whether early reveals are something you do routinely. I can't recall.

You are disgusting. Seriously.

Archived