A bigger disappointment in 2012, Tannenbaum or The New York Yankees?

BlackDynamite

Sure, The Yankees are a bunch of aging, decrepit former all-stars who can't stay healthy because they are so old, but with $200M to play with, they should be able to stay in front of the $65M Rays and Orioles.

Tannenbaum had a solid draft, can't throw stones at who he selected. I was pumped, but the second half of the draft has been jettisoned, and his moves since then make the guys from Florham Park look more like the guys from Flushing Meadows

BD

Most threads ever about cutting 6th/7th rounders... JN now has the record!

Sure, The Yankees are a bunch of aging, decrepit former all-stars who can't stay healthy because they are so old, but with $200M to play with, they should be able to stay in front of the $65M Rays and Orioles.

Tannenbaum had a solid draft, can't throw stones at who he selected. I was pumped, but the second half of the draft has been jettisoned, and his moves since then make the guys from Florham Park look more like the guys from Flushing Meadows

BD

I AM WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE WE HAVE NOW DISCUSSED THIS ISSUE A HUNDRED FREAKING TIMES

TANNENBAUM CUT 4 6TH/7TH ROUNDERS. THIS IS *%&*%&* COMMON. THIS IS HAPPENING TO EVERY %T&*%&*&*% DAMN TEAM IN THE &*%&^%&^% DAMN LEAGUE.

3 OF THOSE %&*%*&&^ 6TH/7TH ROUNDERS MADE IT BACK TO OUR %&*&^%&*% PRACTICE SQUAD. THIS IS NOTHING THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERY %&*%&^&*%$ TEAM IN THE %*&&^%&^$ LEAGUE ALMOST EVERY %&*%&^&*)% YEAR. WHAT THE *&%&^ PART OF THAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?

I AM WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE WE HAVE NOW DISCUSSED THIS ISSUE A HUNDRED FREAKING TIMES

TANNENBAUM CUT 4 6TH/7TH ROUNDERS. THIS IS *%&*%&* COMMON. THIS IS HAPPENING TO EVERY %T&*%&*&*% DAMN TEAM IN THE &*%&^%&^% DAMN LEAGUE.

3 OF THOSE %&*%*&&^ 6TH/7TH ROUNDERS MADE IT BACK TO OUR %&*&^%&*% PRACTICE SQUAD. THIS IS NOTHING THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERY %&*%&^&*%$ TEAM IN THE %*&&^%&^$ LEAGUE ALMOST EVERY %&*%&^&*)% YEAR. WHAT THE *&%&^ PART OF THAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT

But what about RT?

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

220px-Risperdal_tablets.jpg

I have extra if you ran out.

Archived