Pats @ Ravens SNF

Jetsfan80

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I don't think Baltimore has a chance in Hell of winning this one. The Patriots simply don't go on losing streaks under Belichick and Brady. We're going to get the worst version of Flacco, not a "f*** you, we should have gone to the Super Bowl" version. Not to mention, the whole Welker controversy will be quelled as he has himself a solid game.

Yuuuuup. Though I guess Flacco was decent. 7 catches, 131 yds for Welker. And counting.

No. it wasnt "clearly" good when you dont wear green-colored glasses. :-D

every scoring play should be reviewed, even ones going over or near the goal posts.

Do I think they would have still ruled it a FG? Yes. But it should at least be reviewable.

Do we know for sure they didn't review it in the booth?

Do we know for sure they didn't review it in the booth?

The FG? No. That play is not reviewable according to NFL rules.

Why?

Mike Pereira@MikePereira

A FG that goes over the top of an upright is not reviewable because you cannot determine when exactly the ball is directly over the pole

But the league is OK with reviewing where a guy went out of bounds or stretched his arms even though you cant determine exactly where they went out.

I think its crap that a kick over the goal post can decide the game with no review. Even if the Pats did deserve to lose.

Archived