Slats!!

Thor99

This is funny? Am I the only individual who does not find this funny? Do I find it not funny because it is a post generated towards me? NO, I fint it not funny, because it is not funny.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think it just got funnier.

****ing this.

I just wanted to start a thread about him.

It just kind of popped into my mind.

Not too shabby, but for purposes of accuracy, the thread titled actually should have been: "Slats..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................."

JiF's thread is four pages and Slats' can't even make one? That's not right. Just more proof of the dumbing down of America. The JN equivalent of Jersey Shore being a hit TV show.

You have to consider there's a lot more people eager to jump in on a thread making fun of JiF, plus this one is at a seriously disadvantage considering it's in the freakin' Lounge.

Archived