****Official JN New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****

Blackout

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horsecrap- He is coached like all QB's to trust his RB -you know the guy whose job it is to pick up the backside blitzer.

Ball almost always comes out when the QB gets hit starting his throwing motion.

I get it- you hate the QB but blaming that play on him is stupid.

oh come on sanchez has to be one of the worst ball security guys in the league. Every QB gets sacked. For some reason ours drops the ball and cant feel the pressure

Horsecrap- He is coached like all QB's to trust his RB -you know the guy whose job it is to pick up the backside blitzer.

Ball almost always comes out when the QB gets hit starting his throwing motion.

I get it- you hate the QB but blaming that play on him is stupid.

Yeah, I don't know what my problem. After 4 years, the Jets QB is incapable of getting the ball out quickly when there is any sort of rush, and has absolutely no ability to not fumble any time he is touched. It's obviously all the damn RBs fault!! Maybe if he wasn't a useless pile of crap, everyone else around him wouldn't have to be playing completely perfectly in order for him to not sh*t himself.

oh come on sanchez has to be one of the worst ball security guys in the league. Every QB gets sacked. For some reason ours drops the ball and cant feel the pressure

Exactly, Tebow is just as bad a passer, but can actually FEEL the pressure and also run the ball much more effectively. I can't stand Sanchez anymore and wont watch another game until he's gone. I'm wasting my time, Jets are never going anywhere with Sanchez....not now, not ever.

Yeah, I don't know what my problem. After 4 years, the Jets QB is incapable of getting the ball out quickly when there is any sort of rush, and has absolutely no ability to not fumble any time he is touched. It's obviously all the damn RBs fault!! Maybe if he wasn't a useless pile of crap, everyone else around him wouldn't have to be playing completely perfectly in order for him to not sh*t himself.

Fact is, good QBs don't let this kind of stuff happen anywhere near as much as Sancho Panza does. You have to get rid of the ball. He was sacked earlier when he saw the guy coming for miles. His job is to not get sacked. If you have not found someone by then, the ball should be away. He is incapable of improvisational thought, or any kind of athletic creativity.

Enough Christie....He sounds like he has two donuts stuck up his fat nose. Who voted for this ass?

Ordinarliy I'd be screaming about politics.THIS IS NONSENSE. But they re hyping the crap out of this. It will rain, be windy and there may be flooding. In fact my mom is being evacuated from Rockaway. But ENOUGH HYPE.

Archived