The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, Sooth proves why he's better than you.

You love me so much its creepy. Either way, I'm flattered.

I'm going to get you reinstated baby. Don;t worry. Probably free VIP membership too,

You go MT! Fight for your bup-z's honor!!!!

I just saw that thread and see that we are still *********.com.

I guess some things never change.

I must say, it was quite ironically hilarious to see Sooth replying to a post that had the ole asterisk nation censorship going on in it, all while talking about how people over here apparently haven't gotten over their obsession with there.

I just realized that replying here does not allow me to "paste" from Word. Oh well.

Hess, thank you, that was exceedingly kind, if undeserved. I'm a loud, obnoxious, arrogant, blovaiting schmuck far too often tbh. It's the nature of the e-medium, it's just far too easy to go over the top, be more aggressive that needed, and generally make an arse of yourself. I am sure there is no shortage of people I owe an apology to for being rude, or dismissive or just generally schmucky to, both as a poster and a Mod, over my time.

And Dominator, I've heard great things about teh Italian Store. I don't generally got over that side of town often, but will have to take a trip over there one day soon I think.

The opportunity for a thaw exists. Rather than troll it, I hope (as fellow Fans of teh same beleagured and demoralizing franchise) that maybe we can make the most of this moment.

I wouldn't say we'll be having a JI/JN Picnic complete with Straberry Shortcake this weekend, but at the least we could have Diplomatic Relations, right?

Max, love you brofist, good to see you.

You have to be in the in crowd to survive over there, if not you become "their" enemy and it will be only a matter of time before they ban you. God forbid you question a mod, lol.

For the record cr, I played no role of any kind in your banning. We have our differences, but not to that degree.

By the way, hope you got to see Vedder sing Comfortably Numb with Waters for the 12.12.12 show. It was quite good.

I just realized that replying here does not allow me to "paste" from Word. Oh well.

Hess, thank you, that was exceedingly kind, if undeserved. I'm a loud, obnoxious, arrogant, blovaiting schmuck far too often tbh. It's the nature of the e-medium, it's just far too easy to go over the top, be more aggressive that needed, and generally make an arse of yourself. I am sure there is no shortage of people I owe an apology to for being rude, or dismissive or just generally schmucky to, both as a poster and a Mod, over my time.

And Dominator, I've heard great things about teh Italian Store. I don't generally got over that side of town often, but will have to take a trip over there one day soon I think.

This sounds like a going away post, don't go!!!

what happened? you guys un-deleted this post? maybe it was never deleted.

Hi max are you still gay? i sure am.

Whats happeneing is a very nice thing. Its called growing up a bit and letting by gones be by gones. NBC doesnt advertise on cbs so the ***********.com thing isnt that big a deal. Sooth is being nice. Come say hi, I see many have and everyone is enjoying it.

Max go pm sooth and see if he will let you back on. It will be a trip. Blackout, you are very Un gay and thats not a compliment sweetheart

Whats happeneing is a very nice thing. Its called growing up a bit and letting by gones be by gones. NBC doesnt advertise on cbs so the ***********.com thing isnt that big a deal. Sooth is being nice. Come say hi, I see many have and everyone is enjoying it.

Max go pm sooth and see if he will let you back on. It will be a trip. Blackout, you are very Un gay and thats not a compliment sweetheart

Have you gotten a haircut yet, hippie?

The opportunity for a thaw exists. Rather than troll it, I hope (as fellow Fans of teh same beleagured and demoralizing franchise) that maybe we can make the most of this moment.

I wouldn't say we'll be having a JI/JN Picnic complete with Straberry Shortcake this weekend, but at the least we could have Diplomatic Relations, right?

Max, love you brofist, good to see you.

F that place. I got banned for making a sarcastic funny. Its both of yours fault. GFY's

F that place. I got banned for making a sarcastic funny. Its both of yours fault. GFY's

Yes, despite years of working to thaw and friendly the relations between JI and JN, I've chosen to ruin all of that....by secretly leading a Dark and Devious JI Cabal dedicated to banning JiF from all internet forums on the Web.

You might want to go check your account of "RealDollLovers.com",for it too has now been banned unjustly.

Mwwwwaaaa Haaaaa haaaa haaa haaaa!

MWAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!

Yes, despite years of working to thaw and friendly the relations between JI and JN, I've chosen to ruin all of that....by secretly leading a Dark and Devious JI Cabal dedicated to banning JiF from all internet forums on the Web.

You might want to go check your account of "RealDollLovers.com",for it too has now been banned unjustly.

Mwwwwaaaa Haaaaa haaaa haaa haaaa!

MWAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!

LEAVE MY DOLLS OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record cr, I played no role of any kind in your banning. We have our differences, but not to that degree.

By the way, hope you got to see Vedder sing Comfortably Numb with Waters for the 12.12.12 show. It was quite good.

I would never of thought it was you Fredo. Yes, awesome version of Numb! I met Waters this Summer at the Sirius townhall. awesome

Archived