The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

Well said. Max was open and cool to me back in the day when I was a bit wilder, that counts for a lot in my book, loyalty. I browse over there, hardly ever post, they don't want me mentioning my parties over there at all so I don't want to cause any static. It isn't like they have a competing party and what i do is really for the benefit of uniting the fans in general like what they did back in the day with their 16h party, but that's how they want to play and I don't want to get dragged down into the drama wars. This is my home for Jets message boards.

I do wish a few more of you effers would join us on game day though!!!!!

Ya, Phil and JN the BESTTTTTTTTTT

If u come to Charlotte I assume we will have 30-40 minimum, and a few of the Jets beat writers I talk to said they would come to your Charlotte tailgate to say Hi to me and the fans (I told them I would pick up thier tab)

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, Phil and JN the BESTTTTTTTTTT

If u come to Charlotte I assume we will have 30-40 minimum, and a few of the Jets beat writers I talk to said they would come to your Charlotte tailgate to say Hi to me and the fans (I told them I would pick up thier tab)

Just waiting on the official schedule to see how it shakes out, but that game is at the top of my list so far.

It's only my opinion (for what little thats worth), and I am absolutely NOT in the know anymore, but....

.....I think this thread "Nostalgia JI" is genuine for alot of guys. I think (like me) there are alot of folks who truly want a more peaceful, less bitter, less angry coexistence between the two communities, who (really) share far more than what seperates them.

I assure you, I'm not here to drive up Sean's site visits. I've never worked that way, and I never will. I'm a JN regular visitor, in more ways than one, if not poster, and my e-love and admiration for Max, my brofist Crusher, Thor and a host of JN admins and regulars cannot be overstated.

What I'm about is what I've always been about on this issue, healing any rifts that exist, and helping make the JI/JN thing more of a friendly rivalry than the bitter it's been (on both sides) over the years at times. I know for some thats not possible, and I understand, but thats my desire. UNITE THE (JETS FAN) CLANS, WILLIAM WARFISH, AND DEFEAT THE DASTARDLY BRITISH (PATRIOTS)!!! :shake:

The OP here, Dick, is hardly a JI regular himself these days tbqh, so I really doubt he'd be expressing a desire to boost JI visits either. Knowing Dicky, I think this was as honest a "wow, remember the good old days and the dudes that went with it" as it could be.

Just my 0.01$. See, not even worth a full 0.02$.

-Fish

It's only my opinion (for what little thats worth), and I am absolutely NOT in the know anymore, but....

.....I think this thread "Nostalgia JI" is genuine for alot of guys. I think (like me) there are alot of folks who truly want a more peaceful, less bitter, less angry coexistence between the two communities, who (really) share far more than what seperates them.

I assure you, I'm not here to drive up Sean's site visits. I've never worked that way, and I never will. I'm a JN regular visitor, in more ways than one, if not poster, and my e-love and admiration for Max, my brofist Crusher, Thor and a host of JN admins and regulars cannot be overstated.

What I'm about is what I've always been about on this issue, healing any rifts that exist, and helping make the JI/JN thing more of a friendly rivalry than the bitter it's been (on both sides) over the years at times. I know for some thats not possible, and I understand, but thats my desire. UNITE THE (JETS FAN) CLANS, WILLIAM WARFISH, AND DEFEAT THE DASTARDLY BRITISH (PATRIOTS)!!! :shake:

The OP here, Dick, is hardly a JI regular himself these days tbqh, so I really doubt he'd be expressing a desire to boost JI visits either. Knowing Dicky, I think this was as honest a "wow, remember the good old days and the dudes that went with it" as it could be.

-Fish

Well said.

"Now lets got get a G/D snack!" "Give me quality Deli Sandwiches or give me death!!"

what happened? you guys un-deleted this post? maybe it was never deleted.

Hi max are you still gay? i sure am.

Whats happeneing is a very nice thing. Its called growing up a bit and letting by gones be by gones. NBC doesnt advertise on cbs so the ***********.com thing isnt that big a deal. Sooth is being nice. Come say hi, I see many have and everyone is enjoying it.

Max go pm sooth and see if he will let you back on. It will be a trip. Blackout, you are very Un gay and thats not a compliment sweetheart

I am still undecided. Not rushing into any decisions lol.

As far as *** goes if you understood SEO, you would disagree with your own statement.

-Fish

Well said.

If you want to organize the troops on that side of the wall, I am happy to host the JI/JN peace summit tailgate party next season.

Well said.

If you want to organize the troops on that side of the wall, I am happy to host the JI/JN peace summit tailgate party next season.

I posted this over there, but it makes me lol to think of it, so I'll post it here too....

Sign that you take the Internet too seriously #458,132:

When your boss walks up behind you surfing the web, and asks what you're doing, and you reply (with full :straitface:) that you're "quite busy with a vital negotiation to broker a Peace Accord between two rival Jets Fans Forums....and I'm almost there!" :)

After the nice things I go and say about you and this place, this is what you reply to? Sheesh, lol.

You know I am kidding. A group tailgate with both sites is an awesome idea. The rivalry stuff is silly. Joe you and I talk about it often during our pillow talk sessions, so you know how I feel. I just want everyone to get along. :)

You feed us and that counts more than whatever he does around here so dont worry he is more likely to be banned than you.

So damn true. I don't stand a chance. The mods are probably working on banning me right now. I can't blame them, Joe's food is pretty damn good. I would choose him as well.

So damn true. I don't stand a chance. The mods are probably working on banning me right now. I can't blame them, Joe's food is pretty damn good. I would choose him as well.

I tried that last week. Apparently, admins can't be banned.

You know I am kidding. A group tailgate with both sites is an awesome idea. The rivalry stuff is silly. Joe you and I talk about it often during our pillow talk sessions, so you know how I feel. I just want everyone to get along. :)

Lol, i know. About those pillow talk sessions, i just wish you wouldn't cry so much.

You feed us and that counts more than whatever he does around here so dont worry he is more likely to be banned than you.

Thanks Joe. I created something special with you in mind, can you say "Bacon Cinnamon Rolls." Will post here later today. We might do these on the grill first thing in the am for the 1pm games for those who show up real early.

Thanks Joe. I created something special with you in mind, can you say "Bacon Cinnamon Rolls." Will post here later today. We might do these on the grill first thing in the am for the 1pm games for those who show up real early.

you are amazing

LOL.

Limo threw me under bus.

made horrible comments to me (because I was anti-Herm) and then when I finally retorted, I get a DM from her Sooth (Limo is his wife I heard) about I have to leave cause I disrespected a lady/ Funny stuff.

I made threads that were satires of DWC super positive threads, like ZOMG JETS HERE IN 2010!

It was harmless, no profanity, no attacks. Just tongue in cheek. Ham banned me for it, said I was part of a group of bullies and was going to make an example of me.

I emailed Sooth to find out for how long, and to point out that he'd been compensating me (like a cheap bastard) with VIP membership for the design work I'd done for him. Told him if I'm banned I'm happy to continue doing the work, but want compensation other than a t-shirt that I designed and VIP (which has zero actual value).

He said I was trying to strongarm my way back. I told him that's silly, and basically said these are my rates, I want to continue to work with you. He flipped out, cursed me out, and said "I've got a family to feed".

His loyalty to Ham's decision making, and his own insecurity-driven aggression cost him money. Tat site never looked better than when I was creating graphics for him. Looks like sh*t now.

JI looks incredible compared to the TFY Draftinsider site. Wow it's horrific.

I made threads that were satires of DWC super positive threads, like ZOMG JETS HERE IN 2010!

It was harmless, no profanity, no attacks. Just tongue in cheek. Ham banned me for it, said I was part of a group of bullies and was going to make an example of me.

I emailed Sooth to find out for how long, and to point out that he'd been compensating me (like a cheap bastard) with VIP membership for the design work I'd done for him. Told him if I'm banned I'm happy to continue doing the work, but want compensation other than a t-shirt that I designed and VIP (which has zero actual value).

He said I was trying to strongarm my way back. I told him that's silly, and basically said these are my rates, I want to continue to work with you. He flipped out, cursed me out, and said "I've got a family to feed".

His loyalty to Ham's decision making, and his own insecurity-driven aggression cost him money. Tat site never looked better than when I was creating graphics for him. Looks like sh*t now.

I was skimming that thread over there but a couple of his posts made me cringe. He actually thinks he's some kind of half-assed King of the Internets -- which explains why the mods there adopt that philosophy.

I like the group over here.. I don't know Max well but he seems to know he's an idiot, and the mods are 1 step above cro-magnons on the evolutionary chain. Much easier to speak freely.

I was skimming that thread over there but a couple of his posts made me cringe. He actually thinks he's some kind of half-assed King of the Internets -- which explains why the mods there adopt that philosophy.

I like the group over here.. I don't know Max well but he seems to know he's an idiot, and the mods are 1 step above cro-magnons on the evolutionary chain. Much easier to speak freely.

This should win Post of the Week. I love this!

This should win Post of the Week. I love this!

thats an insult to cro-magnons

1 step above? YES!!! Charm lessons paying off. (burp)

As long as I'm above the apes, I'm happy.

-Fish

Well Said

Archived