Falcon fan stabbed in neck by 49er fan

Blackout

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8863456/2013-nfl-playoffs-fan-stabbed-neck-georgia-dome-nfc-championship-game-san-francisco-49ers-atlanta-falcons-report

A fan was stabbed in the neck during an altercation outside the Georgia Dome following Sunday's NFC Championship Game, Channel 2 Action News in Atlanta reported.

The victim, an Atlanta Falcons fan, was stabbed after punching a San Francisco 49ers fan, witnesses told Channel 2 Action News. After being punched, the 49ers fan stabbed the Falcons fan in the throat area, according to the report.

The Falcons fan was transported to a hospital, but his condition is unknown, according to the report.

The 49ers defeated the Falcons, 28-24, on Sunday to reach the Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years.

Sounds like the Falcon fans fault

Stabbed Falcons fan in stable condition, stabber on loose

Posted by Darin Gantt on January 21, 2013, 7:57 AM EST

350x-143.jpg?w=250

Getty Images

The Falcons fan who was stabbed in a fight after last night’s NFC Championship Game has been hospitalized and is in stable condition,while police continue to look for his attacker.

According to Atlanta’s WSB-TV, the unnamed Falcons fan was stabbed in the neck during a fight with a 49ers fan on their way out of the Georgia Dome.

“Well, one of the falcons Fans just kept talking, telling him, “You ain’t going to come here and win and nothing,’ and he hit the man, and that’s what happened. The man went into his pocket and cut him,” witness Tony Morgan said.

Police officials said they believe they recovered the knife used in the attack, but haven’t detained the attacker.

The victim, a 35-year-old man, is recovering at Grady Hospital

Stabbed Falcons fan in stable condition, stabber on loose

Posted by Darin Gantt on January 21, 2013, 7:57 AM EST

Getty Images

The Falcons fan who was stabbed in a fight after last night’s NFC Championship Game has been hospitalized and is in stable condition,while police continue to look for his attacker.

According to Atlanta’s WSB-TV, the unnamed Falcons fan was stabbed in the neck during a fight with a 49ers fan on their way out of the Georgia Dome.

“Well, one of the falcons Fans just kept talking, telling him, “You ain’t going to come here and win and nothing,’ and he hit the man, and that’s what happened. The man went into his pocket and cut him,” witness Tony Morgan said.

Police officials said they believe they recovered the knife used in the attack, but haven’t detained the attacker.

The victim, a 35-year-old man, is recovering at Grady Hospital

How do you tell someone " you ain't going to come here and win nothing" when they just did ? Sounds like he deserved to get cut for being stupid. And poor English. Just sayin .

Mind your own ****ing business Churchill, I'm not above punching historical figures.

I led the British Empire, was First Lord of the Admiralty, and won both World War I and World War II, son.

I think I can handle a man with a Luckdragon as his personal avatar.

H_010688.jpg

Some guys need to get a life!

Stabbing someone for a football game. Pathetic!

Stabbing someone. Getting into a fight in the stands. Fighting in the parking lot. Is it really worth it to have something ruin your life over a stupid 1 minute altercation?

then again, you can say the same thing about having a baby. 1 minute of stupidity for a lifetime of problems.

:-D

Stabbing someone. Getting into a fight in the stands. Fighting in the parking lot. Is it really worth it to have something ruin your life over a stupid 1 minute altercation?

then again, you can say the same thing about having a baby. 1 minute of stupidity for a lifetime of problems.

Sign me up for getting stabbed

Conclusion: All stabbings have grave consequences!

How do you tell someone " you ain't going to come here and win nothing" when they just did ? Sounds like he deserved to get cut for being stupid. And poor English. Just sayin .

I was confused about that one also. I think when he said You ain't going to come in here and win, and nothing, he meant you are not going to come in here, win, and nothing is going to happen to you.

Archived