I have reason to believe Crusher Catfished us

Maxman

More details will be revealed at a later date but I am sad to report that Crusher has Catfished us. Yes, I don't think he is real.

Many of us have fallen for Crusher. Many of us have spent countless hours "getting to know him".

Sadly, it was all a scam. This figure of humor and moral righteousness that we have grown attached to simply does not exist. Deadspin will be running a story on this soon, I just wanted you to all to hear this from me first.

So sorry. Crusher there are no words...........

More details will be revealed at a later date but I am sad to report that Crusher has Catfished us. Yes, I don't think he is real.

Many of us have fallen for Crusher. Many of us have spent countless hours "getting to know him".

Sadly, it was all a scam. This figure of humor and moral righteousness that we have grown attached to simply does not exist. Deadspin will be running a story on this soon, I just wanted you to all to hear this from me first.

wtf is a catfish?

OH OK,, So who was he romancing? Mods?

catfish 1160 up, 767 down

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

or

I was really falling for that gorgeous gal on Facebook, but she turned out to be a catfish.

Damn Fil. I just said later, not no.

Nans... Using tactics similar to how Nasa discovers the location of super massive black holes (the gravitational impact on nearby stars), I've been able to confirm an extremely massive and dense object does indeed reside in the DC area. Everything within a 500 mile radius is slowly being pulled towards him. The very attraction you all feel towards him confirms his existence.

OH OK,, So who was he romancing? Mods?

catfish 1160 up, 767 down

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

or

I was really falling for that gorgeous gal on Facebook, but she turned out to be a catfish.

He's been romancing all the mods. I'll be pissed if I find out he's a girl. Ewwwww!

Nans... Using tactics similar to how Nasa discovers the location of super massive black holes (the gravitational impact on nearby stars), I've been able to confirm an extremely massive and dense object does indeed reside in the DC area. Everything within a 500 mile radius is slowly being pulled towards him. The very attraction you all feel towards him confirms his existence.

You sure it's me and not the chick jiF met a year ago at a Gators game?

I always liked black holes, just not who they were attached to.

Archived