Dolphins future in Miami Bleak ???

slowmoe57

While I hope they do move also, this is nothing but a scary tacit by a whiny billionaire owner. It's nothing more than corporate welfare glad it was struck down and hopefully it stays that way. 

I don't see the Dolphins moving.   They at least have somewhat of a fan base.   The Other sports teams,  none.  And the Heat only have fans now because the team is winning.   The team won with Wade and a few years later nobody cared.     Sports and South Florida just don't seem to mix.  Even Tampa has winning teams and nobody shows up.       Spring Training people go,  regular season, not so much.  

And the idea of moving to LA is funny considering LA already lost a couple of teams and isn't exactly that much different than Miami when it comes to sports and fans.

well the Jets future doesn`t look all that great around here either. They are having a hard time selling cheap crappy seats and quite a few older fans have stopped going. The new generation of Jets fans are a bunch of bandwagon jumpers. They won`t last long if the team sucks the next 3-5 years, which is a good possibilty they will. Time will tell. I think the Jets will move to Los Angeles before any other team does. Most NY teams do relatively well when they move out west(baseball Giants, Dodgers). We`ll see.

Archived