Kellen to replace Keller

courtnj18

It was announced that if Kellen Winslow stays healthy after camp, he will more than likely be signed, taking over the vacant spot Dustin Keller left behind for the lame-ass Dolphins.  I watched him at camp, and he was def making some good catches.  I read reports saying the same.   We're pretty desperate, so I don't think this is a bad move...at least for this season.

For me, Keller will always remain the player of unfulfilled promise.  WTF ever happened to him torching defenses?  Becoming a yearly All-Pro?  I guess part of the problem was having a dunce (Shoddy) and complete dildonic moron (Sparano) as OCs.  The other part of the equation is that Keller just wasn't what we expected from the guy the team picked on draft day.

Here's hoping Keller contributes greatly to a total cluster f**K/meltdown in Miami this season.

For me, Keller will always remain the player of unfulfilled promise.  WTF ever happened to him torching defenses?  Becoming a yearly All-Pro?  I guess part of the problem was having a dunce (Shoddy) and complete dildonic moron (Sparano) as OCs.  The other part of the equation is that Keller just wasn't what we expected from the guy the team picked on draft day.

Here's hoping Keller contributes greatly to a total cluster f**K/meltdown in Miami this season.

I think you hit it right there. He had two absolute morons as OCs who couldn't possibly think of a way to use a TE other than as an in-line blocker in a power running game. Keller is not now, nor was he ever, an in-line blocking TE. The fact that they kept running him out there to put his hand in the dirt year after year without bringing in a viable, NFL-level in-line TE to complement him is an indictment of both Rex and Tannenbaum. It was like asking Jeremy Kerley to play left tackle, then throwing up their hands when he got beaten to a pulp. Horrible mis-use of a player.

Archived