Pac (4): Verb, Crush, Leelou, JiF
Darthe (4): Ape, DPR, 80, Ishy
Salami (2): JC, Lily
Crush (1): AVM

Lily (1): Dap

DPR (1): Darthe

Not voting: no one

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

I've checked a couple times to see if there was anything to defend and there really isn't..  just more of the lets lynch Pac just because sentiment.

In the meantime Dap has 1 post.  I suspect we'll pick up tomorrow but for now,

Unvote

Vote Dap

why are you hiding?

Sesame chicken, hot and sour soup, pork fried rice FTMFW

Add some fried dumplings and that was my exact order. 

Ditto on all of it but the hot and sour soup, I like wontons or egg drop.

Take a dumplings are where it's at though.

I've checked a couple times to see if there was anything to defend and there really isn't..  just more of the lets lynch Pac just because sentiment.

In the meantime Dap has 1 post.  I suspect we'll pick up tomorrow but for now,

Unvote

Vote Dap

why are you hiding?

lol

Yestereday was sunday, the day before it was saturday. Good luck getting an answer from him citing anything but the weekend. 

I read through the weekend chatter last night, but didnt' get around to posting about it, to be honest... cspotrun is unreadable. He blows up everything... 'why is the sky blue, I'd really like an explanation for why the sky is blue I am try to learn how to be social blah blah blah pizza blah blah blah hungary'

I post a lot, but most of what I post is geared towards helping suspicion matriculate into more... I don't see that with him, he's just burying stuff that matters with his own tail-chasing mess. 

Aside from that, I see DPR swinging around a lot of scenarios that look like FOS, but not the actual accusatory tone from him. Like he's floating some stuff to see what sticks, including pushing your lynch soft. 

I also noticed someone saying lynch darthe (or csindybrady) today, lynch pac tomorrow... I think that was Leelou. If wrong, I'll update this after I double-check myself, but that lining up successive lynches bit is a gross.

My thoughts, FOS: Leelou and DPR --- OR ---- mercy kill: Darthe and/or cspooge just to clear out the potential disasters that come with their play.

Ditto on all of it but the hot and sour soup, I like wontons or egg drop.

Take a dumplings are where it's at though.

I like all three soups. I have pretty severe allergies certain time of the year and love the effect hot and sour soup has on my sinuses. Same reason I eat golf ball sized pieces of wasabi when I punishes the sushi,

General Tso's chicken.

yea boi

lol

Yestereday was sunday, the day before it was saturday. Good luck getting an answer from him citing anything but the weekend. 

I read through the weekend chatter last night, but didnt' get around to posting about it, to be honest... cspotrun is unreadable. He blows up everything... 'why is the sky blue, I'd really like an explanation for why the sky is blue I am try to learn how to be social blah blah blah pizza blah blah blah hungary'

I post a lot, but most of what I post is geared towards helping suspicion matriculate into more... I don't see that with him, he's just burying stuff that matters with his own tail-chasing mess. 

Aside from that, I see DPR swinging around a lot of scenarios that look like FOS, but not the actual accusatory tone from him. Like he's floating some stuff to see what sticks, including pushing your lynch soft. 

I also noticed someone saying lynch darthe (or csindybrady) today, lynch pac tomorrow... I think that was Leelou. If wrong, I'll update this after I double-check myself, but that lining up successive lynches bit is a gross.

My thoughts, FOS: Leelou and DPR --- OR ---- mercy kill: Darthe and/or cspooge just to clear out the potential disasters that come with their play.

Was that on your word-of-the-day calendar?

Long, hot weekend...pool games on Friday night, games on Saturday lasted till 12:30 Sunday morning, then quick turned to start playing again at 8:00 AM...finally ousted around 5:00 PM last night...my girl played good...her best tourny this year...finally hitting the ball with authority consistently...

Plan to read through this game this morning...need another cup of coffee before starting...anyone want to offer the cliff notes?

I like all three soups. I have pretty severe allergies certain time of the year and love the effect hot and sour soup has on my sinuses. Same reason I eat golf ball sized pieces of wasabi when I punishes the sushi,

Love teh Hot & Sour soup. And to punish teh sushi with wasabi. Makers Mark, Dogfishhead and now this - I'm going to go ask my mom if I have a brother she never told me about...

yea boi

Was that on your word-of-the-day calendar?

Yup. Matriculate FTW. Such a clever ape.

Interesting comment from Crush...don't recall him dropping hints like this...

I didn't know what to make of that comment, since it's a typical Crusher sentence that seems to be missing just enough words that depending on how you fill them it, it can change the whole meaning.

I still don't have a pm yet. vote pac Even we are team mates he is so obvious this game Im better off without him.

O.o I sent it to crusher

The Crusher?

OK...maybe she sent the PM to the Alt Crusher...lol...makes sense then

Case in point:

Even THOUGH we are team mates he is so obvious this game Im better off without him.

Even IF we are team mates he is so obvious this game Im better off without him.

Even WHEN we are team mates he is so obvious this game Im better off without him.

I thought it better not to call attention to it, personally.

Love teh Hot & Sour soup. And to punish teh sushi with wasabi. Makers Mark, Dogfishhead and now this - I'm going to go ask my mom if I have a brother she never told me about...

Crusher is the brother everyone wishes they had... that's like... the whole point of Crusher.

Long, hot weekend...pool games on Friday night, games on Saturday lasted till 12:30 Sunday morning, then quick turned to start playing again at 8:00 AM...finally ousted around 5:00 PM last night...my girl played good...her best tourny this year...finally hitting the ball with authority consistently...

Plan to read through this game this morning...need another cup of coffee before starting...anyone want to offer the cliff notes?

Poop.

It is an often used college term - I know the word.

I'm the smart one, remember?  You're the dumb Ape.  Act the part, STFU, and go back to flinging poop.

LOL, trust me when I say this... "the smart one" is not the persona you are known for, no matter how often you tell yourself that.

You are the "tee hee" one.

I didn't know what to make of that comment, since it's a typical Crusher sentence that seems to be missing just enough words that depending on how you fill them it, it can change the whole meaning.

I want to kiss you. Easy enough for you?

Archived