*****The Official New York Jets VS Buffalo Bills Game Thread *****

Larz

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only caution I want to add to this is the Bills are missing three players in their secondary and were routinely lit up by Mark Sanchez.

Dude seriously...gfy.

I dont even care if I get banned or anything. Just shut the **** up. The media is gonna make enough excuses for the Bills. Our own fans dont need to do it.

The only caution I want to add to this is the Bills are missing three players in their secondary and were routinely lit up by Mark Sanchez.

I didn't say he's entrenched himself as the franchise QB for years.  I said he looks great right now.  He's hitting guys where he's supposed to hit them.  We're also converting 3rd & >10 which I almost never saw before (unless aided by flags).  Sanchez sucked.  Last year's opening day he sucked also.  The TDs to Hill there was no one within 10 yards of him (as in, he missed him until he'd been open for a few seconds already).

I'm going to choose to enjoy this.  I expect him to have some terrible games this year as well.

Dude seriously...gfy.

I dont even care if I get banned or anything. Just shut the **** up. The media is gonna make enough excuses for the Bills. Our own fans dont need to do it.

Really?  I'm making excuses?  It's his third game, he looks much better than he did the previous two but let's not go crazy.  The Jets always seem to demolish the Bills and they are missing players in their secondary.  I'm hoping this is a serious leap but let's not ignore some important factors in why he looks good,

Archived