Ravens trade nothing, get Eugene Monroe

T0mShane

Looks like Jacksonville will stop at nothing to get Teddy...that or Kahn wants to see Gabbert in the hospital. Wouldn't be surprised to see MJD offered up next.

I know he's another psycho, but I'd take a shot with Justin Blackmon. His game would mesh well with Geno. Like Anquan Boldin.

I know he's another psycho, but I'd take a shot with Justin Blackmon. His game would mesh well with Geno. Like Anquan Boldin.

Q is a great comparison. It depends on the compensation to acquire him as they moved up to get him only two years back, but he's a straight up beast.  Most talented rookie or sophomore receiver in my eyes and if he gets even adequate QB play, he'll be putting up 1200 and 10 tds easily.  Another good comparison would be Dez Bryant; all the talent in the world, but after two DUIs and his latest mishap, you'd have to have a team of support guys all around him. But if he ever "gets it" like Dez, sky is the limit.  If he's available for a conditional 3rd/4th, I would strongly consider it. Like you said, he's the perfect guy to team with Geno.

See, now this is a receiver I'd love to see Idzik trade for.  Forget Kenny Britt.  That guy is dogsh*t.  

Blackmon is for real.

i don't follow college FB as much anymore, but is Bridgewater anywhere near the prospect Luck was at this stage of the game.. in other words, would teams really be tanking for him already?

I don't see the big thing about this guy.  He is a first rounder but not a cannot miss kind of guy.  He has torched scrubs in his mediocre division but when he did played against Kentucky a very bad SEC team, he was average 16 of 28, 250 yards and 1 TD. 

I don't see the big thing about this guy. He is a first rounder but not a cannot miss kind of guy. He has torched scrubs in his mediocre division but when he did played against Kentucky a very bad SEC team, he was average 16 of 28, 250 yards and 1 TD.

The knock on Bridgewater will always be his competition until he can prove otherwise in whatever bowl game they play in this year.

i don't follow college FB as much anymore, but is Bridgewater anywhere near the prospect Luck was at this stage of the game.. in other words, would teams really be tanking for him already?

It's really tough to tell. Watching Luck once you knew he guy was legit, plus you knew he wasnt playing with studs at the skill positions.

Louisville barely plays anyone and no one in college football plays defense. 

Not really.  The thing that makes him valuable is that after Bridgewater, the QB talent falls off dramatically.    Not as bad as last year's class I guess, but nothing to write home about

if you want to see Bridgewater against good comp, check out last season, especially hurt against FLA in the bowl game. 

he's not Luck... luck was a once in 10 years sort of prospect in the same boat as Elway and Peyton. Bridgewater however is damn good, and way better than any of the QB's from last year's wierd crop. 

if you want to see Bridgewater against good comp, check out last season, especially hurt against FLA in the bowl game. 

he's not Luck... luck was a once in 10 years sort of prospect in the same boat as Elway and Peyton. Bridgewater however is damn good, and way better than any of the QB's from last year's wierd crop. 

Tajh Boyd > Bridgewater ?

I think Boyd plays tougher competition and puts up the same numbers.

This one is a head-scratcher. Monroe is a very solid tackle and Ozzie Newsome stole him for a few "third day draft picks."

Monroe sucks, huge underachiever, injury riddled, that OL is terrible.  He doesnt make the Ravens better. 

Blackmon is all talent, total headcase.  This dude is/was at the bar every single night of the week.  The type of guy who's ordering another with a drink in his hand almost full.  He's got a problem...big one. 

The knock on Bridgewater will always be his competition until he can prove otherwise in whatever bowl game they play in this year.

The reason why Bridgewater is on the map is because he diced up a Florida defense filled with NFL talent last season in the Sugar Bowl. 

Archived