Submit questions for Jets beat reporter Kristian Dyer

denden29

Our friend Jets beat reporter Kristian Dyer from Metro New York and Yahoo Sports has offered to answer some of JetNation’s questions about the team.

If you have a question you’d like Kristian to answer please submit it.  You will be credited via your handle if one of your questions gets used.

Question for front office?

When will the Jets adopt an alternative uniform?  Prefer something all camo like Army wore a couple of years ago.

Questions for Rex,

At the quarter mark, what was your best off season decision regarding the Jets performance?

How would you stop Peyton?

Also, the safeties. 

Also, why didn't we draft Tyler Eifert?

Also, will Section333 really stay away?

Meh, Milliner was the top CB prospect in the draft.  I don't have much of an issue with that anymore.  At the time, TE was not a luxury we could afford, and Winslow is doing just fine.  Eifert hasn't exactly been a game-changer for Andy Dalton and that offense.  He's better than Gresham but that doesn't say much.

Question for front office?

When will the Jets adopt an alternative uniform? Prefer something all camo like Army wore a couple of years ago.

Questions for Rex,

At the quarter mark, what was your best off season decision regarding the Jets performance?

How would you stop Peyton?

I got this one

Never, the Jets aren't a military team or in Alabama.

Anything regarding the DL

Shoot him.

Meh, Milliner was the top CB prospect in the draft. I don't have much of an issue with that anymore. At the time, TE was not a luxury we could afford, and Winslow is doing just fine. Eifert hasn't exactly been a game-changer for Andy Dalton and that offense. He's better than Gresham but that doesn't say much.

Are you Kristen dyer? No, but then why are answering mah questions?

Is Rex happy with Q's play at LB (abbreviated as it has been), or does he think he has a lot of growing to do at the position?

What are the "rumors" that he hears about how long of a leash they give Geno Smith? Is there a bare minimum # of games he gets if he is playing the same as he's done (some flashes, but obviously way too many turnovers & other obvious growing pains)? 

What is the locker room's general feeling on Smith (anonymously from the players, not the coaches who I wouldn't want to get into trouble)? Colon is obviously repeating the company line to reporters (smart for a guy on a 1-year deal).  But what percentage really wants to stick with Smith instead of going with Simms (or even Quinn)? 100%, 50%, 10%, 0%, other? 

Why was Spadola cut (particularly while the team was SO thin at WR? Was it more messing up on a couple of drops in games or was he just not getting it in practice or was it even worse, like still not knowing the playbook?

Is Rex happy with Q's play at LB (abbreviated as it has been), or does he think he has a lot of growing to do at the position?

This one and...

How the hell did Sheldon Richardson get to 13?

What were the Jets' own pre-draft evaluations of Geno Smith? How ecstatic were they that he fell to their third pick/the second round?

I got this one

Never, the Jets aren't a military team or in Alabama.

Anything regarding the DL

Shoot him.

The camo looks better than the crappy Titans from New York uniforms.

Army is located in West Point, New York

Jets would do well to borrow from the military theme.

Archived