My Holmes conspiracy theory

sirlancemehlot

I watched the game when Holmes pulled his hamstring. Or did he? Huh? Did he?....yeah that's what I thought you were going to say, pussy. Anyway where was I? Yes Holmes. I never saw him do the "hammy hop" or grab the back of his leg. I think he got Lisfranc'ed again. That's what I think.

He would of reacted more dramatically.. I have never had either but If I had to take a guess I would say the Lisfranc is a more painful injury. With that said.. I think he could be avoiding play because of a disagreement last off season regarding his salary cut.... media doesn't have to know when everything isn't peachy .. especially our team.

Either way this guy is a complete $hit bag who has not helped us since those couple of games in 2010 where he was electirc and exciting. Since then he's been a drag on the entire organazation and I can't wait until he's gone.

He would of reacted more dramatically.. I have never had either but If I had to take a guess I would say the Lisfranc is a more painful injury. With that said.. I think he could be avoiding play because of a disagreement last off season regarding his salary cut.... media doesn't have to know when everything isn't peachy .. especially our team.

Why wouldn't he have just let them cut him then?  A ton of his deal is guaranteed.  He was get paid either way

Here's my conspiracy theory.

Holmes was hurt? in the Titans game.  Very bad game by Geno.

I think Holmes just said/thought "this sucks, I'm not going to play against good teams with a rookie QB.  I've got to get some #'s for my FA contract next year, but I'm not going to get them against the Pats, Cinci, and NO."  "Maybe I'll wait until after the bye, and play  against weaker teams"

Get Holmes on your fantasy teams.  He is going to put up monster #'s the last 7 games.  It's in his best interest 

I watched the game when Holmes pulled his hamstring. Or did he? Huh? Did he?....yeah that's what I thought you were going to say, pussy. Anyway where was I? Yes Holmes. I never saw him do the "hammy hop" or grab the back of his leg. I think he got Lisfranc'ed again. That's what I think.

I don't care if his leg fell off I hope he never plays another down for this team

Archived